Thread: 22 Mag! New Paint Job!!!

Default 22 Mag! New Paint Job!!!

Got two rattle cans and went too town on my .22 Mag!

Nice work, and for $2.99 you can keep it looking fresh for many years or change it whenever you like!

Right on. I think we need a better pic, though

Default Better pics

i just threw up a cheap one last night..heres the better ones

i like it for 12$ worth of paint

That looks really sharp, nice work. What ammo do you plan to run through it this season? I had excellent luck with the Hornady 30gr. Vmax last season. Are you going to put some Butler Creek flip up's on that scope? If so, make sure to paint or put white tape inside the lids, they stick out like a black circle on snow if you leave them as is.

you know i really havent thought about that, but if you had good luck with that then ill probably use those..and yes i do plan on putting a scope cover on it, so thanks for the info...since i moved from kodiak i heard the calling up here can be tough, so i did the paint job...kodiak pretty much has it made.

I've heard Kodiak has great Fox calling, definitely not a "gimme" here in the interior though. I have a very high stand to called predator average, so don't give up if you get skunked on your first 15-20 stands.

And from what I've seen on here, snowcamoman knows what he's talking about....no lies...

i believe it! i have seen some of the pictures..i just like to get out but an animal can be nice. But i plan on starting small tryin to call in a fox or coyote...i often see guys get on here and immaditly want to try calling in a wolf or wolverine, i just to make some stands up here and see how it is..but i have found area with great sign and plan on setting a trap line this winter. it is off the way a bit, but being from "The Rock" im not scared to beat a little brush

Very cool. The rock? Are you in southcentral?

"The Rock" is sometimes what Kodiak is reffered to. You would know that if you would be willing to have me pack for you for a goat hunt there in November.

Duh...for some reason I was thinking of Northstar and couldn't shake it....