Thread: Trail Report Winter Park Cabins Willow AK. 1/31/07

Thumbs up Trail Report Winter Park Cabins Willow AK. 1/31/07

Good morning riding fans! It's been a wonderful week up here in Willow. We didn't get the high temps that the rest of southcentral got. So are snow is still in great shape! The highes temp was 34 degrees and this morning it is 19, no new snow this week but we have about 3 ft. of snow that is just wonderful to play in! This is the 2nd weekend of the Willow State Winter Carinval with great events for all. See the web site waco-ak.org for all the info! For the snowmachines there are Radar Drags on Sat. and a Poker Run on Sun. Don't forget the other trail users as the area has lots of cross county skiers,dog mushers and ski jorers! Note: All the lakes have some overflow in them be careful!! As Trail boss for the Willow Trail Comm. we have been out grooming up a storm! Buy the time you read this we will have put in about 375 fleet miles to turn 120 miles of trail into some of the best trails in southcentral! Also the new maps are avilable at all local stores. Here at Winter Park Cabins we wish you a great ride,so come join us in Willow!!!

Default Lettering

I thank you for changing the "fronts" you had a month or so back [it was hard to read] but you can still improve what you have, you can read it now, but it can be improved I think. my 2 cts.
    Sid

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    I thank you for changing the "fronts" you had a month or so back [it was hard to read] but you can still improve what you have, you can read it now, but it can be improved I think. my 2 cts.
    Sid
    +1 for what he said. What is wrong with the default fonts, provided by the webmaster. Often things are lost when individuals get cutesie. No offense, Just telling you it is difficult to read on my monitor at least.
    BTW.....Thanks for all the trail groomers hard work.

I all so agree with SID.

Thumbs down fonts

Note: It is the same font as you guys use only in bold since you can't read!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Boss View Post
    Note: It is the same font as you guys use only in bold since you can't read!!!
    Thanks, now get out there and groom them trails.

Wink Trails Today!!!

Look guys I did 60 miles grooming today and 80 yesterday how about someone trying a tueday (my shortest day) to take a grooming tour of Willow on a new Yamaha VK. Pro!!!