Thread: Free(ish) braodheads.

Default Free(ish) braodheads.

Don't know if anybody has seen this but I just thought I'd share it. Carbon Express is giving away a set of broadheads. You just pay the shipping. Don't know much about it, but if anybody is interested, here's the link.

http://www.carbonexpressarrows.com/c...-15-dual-blade

www.outwriteoutdoors.com

The offer excludes AK.....
    DJ

Cool, im going to have it shipped to my uncle based in Georgia. Seem like a interesting broadhead, the fixed one that is.

Wow, that is definitely a design I've never seen before. I think I'm gonna go with blasterak and see if someone I know who lives in the L48 will be willing to receive them for me...

I'm sorry folks. I didn't see that it excluded Alaska. I know one of the marketing folks for Carbon Express and I told him that that is not a good way to do business, especially since there are so many hunters in AK. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

www.outwriteoutdoors.com

Please do, that would be great. Might wanna mention to him that he would get good feedback on broadhead performance on much larger game that way...

RULE #1 for Marketing KNOW YOUR PRODUCT! RULE #2 KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS...

With that stated, pretty low to sit there & market your product on an ALASKAN Outdoors website, & then have someone else point out that your product isn't available to us "Eskimo & Indian igloo dwellin' Totem pole in the yard next to the sled dog parked, Alaskans..."

Goalie, it isn't his product. I believe he was just sharing the info...

My bad...I see that now...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigler916 View Post
    I'm sorry folks. I didn't see that it excluded Alaska. I know one of the marketing folks for Carbon Express and I told him that that is not a good way to do business, especially since there are so many hunters in AK. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
    Good on ya.

It is annoying that so many companies tend to forget that AK is still part of the US (despite what a few Alaskans would prefer ).

I had a set of the fixed blades sent to my folks in WY - they're going to bring them up next week when they visit to do some fishing. Hopefully I can get an opportunity to try them out!

and thanks for pointing it out in the first place!
    Pursue happiness with diligence.

I ordered them and was a bit bummed when it came and there was one, as in singular, broadhead in the package. I got the expandable just to see what they were like and it does look wicked.

www.outwriteoutdoors.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sigler916 View Post
    I ordered them and was a bit bummed when it came and there was one, as in singular, broadhead in the package. I got the expandable just to see what they were like and it does look wicked.
    Likewise... got word from my dad that the package showed up, and it's a single fixed-blade broadhead. Don't know what I'm going to do with one broadhead. If they're going to give away $10K in broadheads (or whatever they said), seems like they'd be much better off giving away sets of 3 to fewer people. I'd actually set my bow up to try them out in the field sometime with 3, but one is just a novelty.
    Pursue happiness with diligence.

Well, I wouldn't expect a company to give away a whole set of three...they tease you into buying the set by sending only one... GCI loves teasin' their customers that way...

Default F-15's

look better in person, fly better than u think, the kill is going to be amazing. My 2 day old yellow jacket is abused. Shooting Z7 at 65 lbs with 350 max hunters arrow coming out other side a foot. The best is I'm only paying 20$ a 3 pack.