Thread: another fish cleaning station question??

Default another fish cleaning station question??

hi again,,,,for you guys that have rear or side mounted cleaning stations, are they welded into place, or is it better to have them, say, bolted in etc, for easy removal? thanks for any help larry

29' Wooldridge Pilot House, Twin 200 Hp Etecs! "...Pez Gordo..."
    18' Wooldridge Sport with 200 hp sport jet. "...Little Pez..."

Larry,

Mine is removable, and on the rear. It is nice to be able to take it out and put it on the roof when we are using the dingy. Even when we are not cleaning fish, it is nice to have a table on the back deck. Another consideration is that when it is at the rear it helps to keep people from fishing right over the props and to the side. I think if you had it on the side, it would cause the opposite behavior, and no one wants a line wrapped on their prop.

2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded

Mine is the lid of the fish box, I had Image Plastics add the right angles around the three sides.

07 Ocean Pro 220 ET HT
    115 Yamaha
    Garmin 740S, GMR 18 HD
    Airmar TM 260-MM

thanks guys, both are nice, but i guess i have in Mind JR's aluminum table..thats the style i see at the back of our boat!....jim, where does the blood drain out too?.....grant wooldridge says he will build what i want....thanks both,,,,off in the am fishing back to the work channel, MUST get 1st halibot!!??.....larry

29' Wooldridge Pilot House, Twin 200 Hp Etecs! "...Pez Gordo..."
    18' Wooldridge Sport with 200 hp sport jet. "...Little Pez..."

1250 miles S/O paradise in the lwr 48 dreaming of SE AK

I make custom fillet rigging tables for boats and they can be ordered through Wooldridge. Check out my web site I have some pictures on there. I built one for the Salt Patrol boat also and they have a review on there web site.

Mike

http://www.saltpatrol.com/miller-mar...ingfilet-table

Mike's tables look pretty cool. Mine has two holes in the back corners that are something like 1.25 inches. unfortunately one is positions so that all the blood and guts dump right on the kicker! It is a threaded fitting, so I could connect a hise or pipe, and redirect it, but I havn't bothered to do that yet. I guess I am paying the Yamaha back for its touchyness on cold starting compared to my previous 9.9 Honda that warmed up mch smoother.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded

Mine is permanent. It has storage for bait, jigs, weights as well as a couple of rod holders. It is plumbed to drain out the starboard side. It is great to finally have a cleaning station that I do not have to bend over to clean the catch. My back thanks me big time!

Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

I'd like to see a couple more photos of that "spoiled one". I want to build something so I don't have to bend over to clean as well. I like that one of "jrogers" also. I'm going to incorporate something like those.

Quote Originally Posted by Homertime View Post
    I'd like to see a couple more photos of that "spoiled one". I want to build something so I don't have to bend over to clean as well. I like that one of "jrogers" also. I'm going to incorporate something like those.
    Here you go:

Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.