I just gotta say... I love this place!

I want to extend a big thanks to Mike, Brian, all the other mods, and all of the members hear who make this such a great forum for sharing knowledge and helping each other out.

I've been out of town for most of the summer due to work - so I've done very little fishing so far this year. I've got family coming up in a week, so I'm running around trying to get all our trips lined up and get tackle in order. And it's just so awesome being able to come here and get the scoop on what's going on all across the state. Are the silvers in yet? Kings being caught? Reds are on the way! What tackles working? Whatever... I can get some answers right here! Plus seeing folks helping each other out just reminds me why I'm that much more glad to have moved here.

On top of that, having been in Alaska just three years now, I couldn't even describe how much I've learned from everyone on this forum. I've caught a lot of fish since moving here, and all the people contributing to this forum have helped. (And that also pertains to hunting, hiking, camping, and just the state in general - I could post something similar in just about every subforum, but I'll leave it at this.)

So once again, THANK YOU EVERYONE! Fish on!