Thread: Anniversary Passes

Angry Anniversary Passes

Lest we not forget:
    From the Alaska Dispatch

"Point Hope massacre splashed across the news
    Just a few weeks after the meeting between Alaska State Troopers and villagers, Alaskans heard the news. Troopers sent out a press release on July 28, 2008, claiming they had uncovered by far the state's worst case of hunters blatantly wasting meat. Troopers said they located 120 carcasses during their investigation, of which meat from at least 60 caribou was either partially or fully wasted. But they hinted that they suspected many more animals had been left to rot."
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

I believe if they had proof more would have been done
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

If it was totally abnormal more would have been done, But it was not an Isolated incident it was a recurring crime thus the outcome was easily seen.
    Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
    - General George S. Patton

Default Typical...

Can't let bygones be bygones...so sad for you res...

& yer full of it Sledhands...

Sorry Gogaolie, I gotta spred the Rep before I can dish out more.........

Hey, since were in a hatefull mood, why not dig up all the crimes those "Guides" and their "Hunters"(LOL!!) commit and fill the "Who donnits" on the Trooper page. I bet its way more than 60 Caribou a year, if we add them up.....year after year....after year,....... after year.....+ all the Moose and Bears killed and wasted for $$$$ gain.........

Look at the whole picture, boys, dredging up such paints an ugly scene, all over the State........
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

No the fact that Res can be regressive reflects poorly on her & her alone...

I am? Of what? Read what I said would happen originally, what actually happened, then you can come back and apologize. Or maybe not!
    Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.

Not gunna apologize for you livin' in such a narrowminded view of the world Sledhands, you chose to see what you want to see...but hey, it's just a reflection of your personal self...

Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    Not gunna apologize for you livin' in such a narrowminded view of the world Sledhands, you chose to see what you want to see...but hey, it's just a reflection of your personal self...
    For someone raised outside of Alaska, goalie..............you have the most narrow mind of all!

Her? Akres is a her? Who said? How do you know? ............Man, now I really can't respect her opinions!!! Haha!
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

MT, I see right thorugh Sledhands accusations...thinly veiled as it is...& people that love to dredge up the past, are doomed to live in it...I could dwell on the misgivings of whitey for a LOOONG time, but I choose to look towards the future...

& who care's if Res is a her or a him...

I might be narrowassed but I got that from my native mother. I have lived in bush alaska nuiqsut,wainwright hooper bay kotlik,akiachuk, tuluksak,nunam iqua, ambler, selawik to name a few. am married to an aleut woman raised 7 native kids and god only knows how many neighbor kids. lived here in alaska all my life except in 85' when I lived in Hawaii. or when I went to school in California. I have a very educated opinion of the workings in Alaska. From true life experiances. I would not call that narrow minded. Your racist comments only cement the fact that you are trying to justify your feeble existance on our planet.
    Gogoolie I could dwell on the misgivings of whitey for a LOOONG time

Default PS

Don't let the location wasilla fool you. My wife and children live there instead of the village her choice. More opportunity for the younger kids the older ones have their own kids or are commercial fishing now. I work for a native corporation that includes PT HOPE. I am home (Wasilla) no more than 2 months a year with the current job. I am at this time in Nuiqsut. Tell us something of your worldly experiance of the inner workings of alaska and her people GoGoolie. You most certainly have a great deal of experiance and I for one would love to here about it.

Pretty interesting that you sit there & point the racism finger at me when you were the one that wrote this:

"If it was totally abnormal more would have been done, But it was not an Isolated incident it was a recurring crime thus the outcome was easily seen."

The opposite of "abnormal" would be normal, hence you state that the caribou massacre, by Point Hopers was indeed a "recurring crime"...interesting. Very interesting.

That tells me that you know that there's wildlife crimes being committed, & yet, & now I'll assure you, I'm assuming, you do nothing, due to the fact that it's not "abnormal"...& of course you follow that up stating that you workin Nuiqsut...please pass along to them that you KNOW that waton wast is a normal occurance, & that you want to see it stopped, immediatly.

Now, the WHOLE case has been hashed, rehashed, & thrown away & now picked up again & will be rehashed twice...Should you care to look at SIS's synopsis of the Pt. Hope case, you will see that it was dealt with judiciously...IT'S OVER...DONE, FINITE~!

Likewise, you're implicating, that if this is a "normal occurance", The Alaska State Troopers Wildlife Enforcement, didn't want to take this case seriously,(judging from initial reports, that just could've been the case), or didn't have the BALLS to take the case.