Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Quick - board trivia!

  1. #1
    Member Marc Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    1,279

    Thumbs up Quick - board trivia!

    Name the glacier at the top of this page without scrolling to the spoiler post below...

    Taylor

  2. #2
    Member Marc Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Hint: Kenai Peninsula

    Taylor

  3. #3
    Member spoiled one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Spencer Glacier?
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Well, I dont know the name but I see it every week!
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Juneau
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Skookum Glacier, it's in the valley just north of Spencer Glacier.
    I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

  6. #6

    Default

    There are in excess of thirty glaciers pictured in the photo. The largest being "Skookum". The smallest being "Needle". All of them are filled with Ice Worms.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  7. #7

    Default

    It is Skookum Glacier, photo taken just south of Ingram creek.... Next....

  8. #8
    Member Marc Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    1,279

    Wink Okay, Akres...

    Name ALL the glaciers in the photo.

    I checked the Gazetteer and can't find a "Needle Glacier".

    If it AINT in the Gazetteer, then it AINT.

    Taylor

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •