I just received word that there will be a meeting at Sheep Creek Lodge, Mile 88? on the Parks Hwy, Wednesday night the 14th, at 7pm. Dave Rutz of Fish and Game will be there, to discuss the recent king salmon closures in the valley. If you have any questions, were dissappointed by the closures, or just want to talk to Dave, stop on by! Rep Mark Neuman will be there to m.c. the meeting.

"Dear Friends,

In the past few days I have received an overwhelming response to the message I sent out last week regarding the recent salmon closures along the Parks Highway. I know how important it is to have your voice heard and am compiling the responses received in order to forward a report to the Commissioner of the Department of Fish & Game.

We are planning a number of meetings to address some of the concerns and suggestions that were identified. The first meeting is being planned for tomorrow (Wednesday, July 14, 2010), at Sheep Creek Lodge from 7:00 - 9:00 pm. The Area Fish Biologist has been invited to attend so that your questions and concerns can be addressed.

I hope you can attend this meeting. Please feel free to forward this on to anyone that might be interested in attending. If you need more information, please call my office at (907) 376-2679

Thank you again,