Thread: need a new bow case for mathews z 7

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default need a new bow case for mathews z 7

okay then.... Z7 owners what case have you found that fits the speedy Z? my older plano just almost cuts it but i have to strip the bow down of quivers, stabilizer, strap all of it to get it in there... bought the boy a new bow so he can have my case but i need to find the one that fits....

thanks
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Hey Vince,

When I came up this year with the Z7 I used the Pole Mountain B II. Fits the Z7 like a glove. Only thing I would change is to add some nylon lining on the bottom to keep the foam from tearing when you slide it in. If you do a search on You Tube for bow case you will find a video I made with the bears and case. Fun stuff!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

thanks Paul will check it out... love the T shirt by the way didn't realize how cool it was till we got out to camp that night... hope you guys enjoyed the moose treats
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

The moose snack treats were great! and thanks for breakfast too!

sportsmans warehouse had some in. I bought one. Has a storage tray in the back of it. I can fit bow with quiver on loaded with arrows, 5 and have another dozen on the lid arrow storage system. I like it alot $60 I think. Plano not sure of model. Rectangle looking with storage tray. Bought mine in anchorage.

check ebay brother, got one for $150