Thread: BC

Default BC

Hello,

Not Alaska but a few pictures from a tent camping trip our family is on in BC.

Bruce

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

All great shots. Looks like fun...
    My photo galleries: Northern Focus Photography

Default They are all great, but...

I'm really entranced by the window reflection.

Wow! You are getting real good at taking photos. Great work.

Number 1 & 3 are outstanding.

Hey,

Thanks for the nice comments. We did have fun. It is nice to be home again though. Freezer is empty. Thanks for the encouragement Ray. I have always enjoyed your photos and more than once your posts have sent me out the door with camera in hand. Now I have to wait until next spring to try and get a willow bud anywhere close to yours. The window picture is from Barkerville, BC sayak. Barkerville is kind of a cheesy recreation of a gold rush town in BC. A little over the top but the carpentry is of the time period and is way cool.

Bruce
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

#3 is outstanding!! The background interest is so high for me in that image. Just an amazing composition. Well done man!

-Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.