Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Kings in cottonwood creek

  1. #1
    Member Theone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Valley,Alaska
    Posts
    229

    Default Kings in cottonwood creek

    I heard that there is kings in cottonwood creek. Is this true??? Because my dad said he hooked one.

  2. #2
    Member Lake creek fishermen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Skwentna, AK
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Saw 10 fillet king carcasses by the road Shame
    -Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
    -Put some excitment between your legs, ride a polaris!
    -Local 907 Riders Union
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AKMackdaddy?feature=mhee

  3. #3
    Member alaskabliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    They are their but it's is a closed fishery.

  4. #4

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone2 View Post
    Because my dad said he hooked one.
    One more good reason to listen to your "dad".
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •