Thread: Lacrosse wader boot size????

Default Lacrosse wader boot size????

I'm looking to order some big chief hip waders with air bob soles. However there is no stores around me that carry them to check the size. I wear the lacrosse burly boots in a size 10. Will I need the same size in the big chief. For further information I wear a 11.5 in a running sneaker.
    Thanks Tony

I bought mine in a size 10 and I would have to say they run pretty true, I wear I size 10 in XtraTuffs also. I would have to say try what you already wear in Lacross.
    Your thread will proably get moved over to the Gear forum and you'll get alot better response. Good Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by magnum72576 View Post
    I'm looking to order some big chief hip waders with air bob soles. However there is no stores around me that carry them to check the size. I wear the lacrosse burly boots in a size 10. Will I need the same size in the big chief. For further information I wear a 11.5 in a running sneaker.
    Thanks Tony
    My Lacrosse waders and Burlys are the same size. I wore both this weekend and happened to look at the sizes. Like you, mine run big for their size. All my other shoes and boots are one size bigger.