Thread: 338 edge reloading data

Default 338 edge reloading data

Looking for any data for 250/275 nosler partitions. Have the 300 smk and new 300 berger ready. Would like to try some nosler's in this rifle as they always done me right.

Default Not sure how much you'll get

Not sure how much info you will get here. Believe there are a few Lapua and edge shooters, but with that caliber you're likely to find a wider variety of info if you posted over on the campfire or snipershide.
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

longrangehunting.com is a great forum with .338 Edge shooters. I know you'll be able to find the information you're looking for over there.

I've gotten some from other sights. Mostly for the smk's. Have a fairly good pile of nosler I was trying to use. Will see what works. We got the new berger 300 hybrid, 300 smk, 250 smk, 250 gameking, 275 nosler and 250 nosler all done up with a couple powders for each. Will figure out which shoots the best and go with it. Thanks for the posts.

I looked around the net to see if I could offer any help. I came across the link below.

The article is about the guy that claims to have developed the 338 Edge. If you read the article and click next page at the bottom of each page you will see several recipes.

They don't cover your question but the last page has a link to the so called inventor himself. Since he hunts he may have load data with traditional hunting bullets that is not mentioned in the recipes in the link.

Cheers,

http://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/338-edge-1.php