Thread: silvers in seward

Default silvers in seward

I'm sure this has been asked thousands of times, but where is a good place to fish from the shore in seward for silvers? and when is usually a good date for it?

Thanks.

Default Seward silvers

Try in front of the city RV park about August 25th.

Default ...

Ha, Ha, Ha... and I and Santa SA.
    AKShawn

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefish View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked thousands of times, but where is a good place to fish from the shore in seward for silvers? and when is usually a good date for it?

Thanks.
    If I were you I'd do a search for this from previous posts, but generally it depends on when the fish come in. You can catch them from shore anywhere from the beaches out by Lowell Pt., then along the rocks along Lowell Pt. Rd., and then along the shore closer in. Essentially anywhere from shore. My favorite is off the rocks on Lowell Pt. road. But it depends on how close in they've gotten at any given time.

When depends on when they come into the inner bay. Some years they are earlier than others, and some years later. During the Silver Salmon Derby they are usually in that close, but not always. But generally speaking anywhere from about the beginning of August through the beginning of Sept. is a decent possibility.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley Crew Fishing View Post
    If I were you I'd do a search for this from previous posts, but generally it depends on when the fish come in. You can catch them from shore anywhere from the beaches out by Lowell Pt., then along the rocks along Lowell Pt. Rd., and then along the shore closer in. Essentially anywhere from shore. My favorite is off the rocks on Lowell Pt. road. But it depends on how close in they've gotten at any given time.

When depends on when they come into the inner bay. Some years they are earlier than others, and some years later. During the Silver Salmon Derby they are usually in that close, but not always. But generally speaking anywhere from about the beginning of August through the beginning of Sept. is a decent possibility.
    Yes and look for a good incoming high tide if fishing from shore, from my experience down there.
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.