Thread: Glock Parts

Default Glock Parts

Got a G20 ordered and want to change out some parts. Also have a g23 and did the same through "TopGlock" ak many other names. The experience wasnt the greatest with this company. I got everything I ordered"eventually" but all the "in stock" items I ordered took several months to recieve. So who is the best to deal with for one stop glock shopping. Midway has a couple of things I need but not the Jentra plug, tungsten guide rod, 3.5 pound connector.
    Thanks in advance for the info!
    In the Bush

I've ordered a few things from www.rockyourglock.com and have never had a problem. Another one that's supposed to be good is www.glockwarehouse.com.

I've ordered from Top Glock many times and they've always provided fast and reliable service for me. I don't think it ever took more than 2 weeks to receive an order from them.

The 3.5# connectors are always on backorder due to the low supply output from Glock themselves. They have an aftermarket version that is easier to get. I've used that one in my G22 with perfect reliability.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Try Brownells. Their ship rate is about 99%.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    The 3.5# connectors are always on backorder due to the low supply output from Glock themselves. They have an aftermarket version that is easier to get. I've used that one in my G22 with perfect reliability.
    LWD and everybody else seems to be making connectors as well so you can check around, too...

I have some of what you mentioned in stock. Anything from Lone Wolf Distributors website I can get, I offer free shipping. They have the tungsten rod you want. I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akrstabout View Post
    I have some of what you mentioned in stock. Anything from Lone Wolf Distributors website I can get, I offer free shipping. They have the tungsten rod you want. I sent you a PM.
    I heard you have a Lone Wolf barrel for a G20 that has some cool engraving for sale. Apparently the customer ordered it but changed his mind?

Quote Originally Posted by OATS View Post
    I heard you have a Lone Wolf barrel for a G20 that has some cool engraving for sale. Apparently the customer ordered it but changed his mind?
    Yes sir. 5.15" stainless bbl. Have had some lookers, but no takers. Engraved with "SMILE WAIT FOR FLASH" around the face of the crown. Only factory test fired. Other goodies in stock as well.