Thread: *NEW* Full Curl Archery - S. Anchorage

Thumbs up *NEW* Full Curl Archery - S. Anchorage

Wow. Stopped by last night. Just South of the Huffman roundabout on Old Seward.

Very clean shop! Beautiful range. 20-yards, and Dave may let you take her to 25 if it's not too crowded.

Very nice starting inventory and lots for the ladies as well.

Great location. Not even a mile from the highway.

I don't think you will have a problem going back once you visit.

Taylor

I also stopped by the shop today and was impressed with what I saw. They're still working on getting more products and more brands available but has some top quality stuff in their already. The place is super clean and bright inside; very inviting. Dave seems like a great guy and eager to talk to everyone that comes through his doors. He'll be getting my business.

Have to agree with the above two posts! It sure is nice having a LOCALLY owned archery shop so close to home! I just bought some arrows from there and hope to spend lots more $$$$ in the future.

I sure hope they don't think "too big" and end up having to close down like so many other archery shops I've seen in the past. I think they have the right attitude keeping their daytime jobs.

Going back today to shoot some more. Great place. Great people. Great service. Great location. Also they have the New Techno hunt set up.

We stopped by on Saturday after shooting outdoors for a couple hours. Very pleasant folks, beautiful shop, great stock, lots of bows to fondle if you're in the market. I look forward to going back to shoot!

Went there last night.... really nice shop and nice folks. I shoot lefty and its tough to find GOOD products for a lefty... they had exactly what I needed and even installed it all (sight and rest) very quickly.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

yup nice shop and nice folks... stopped and got the kiddo some of their rain gear, hope they do well...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Very Nice shop very impressed. And finally a place in Anchorage that sells Hoyt and is only 5 minutes from my house. Dave and Joni are really nice people and they stand behind their products they sell.