Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Bear Harvest Reports are due!!!

Default Black Bear Harvest Reports are due!!!

Just a reminder not to forget to file those Black Bear harvest reports. They are due by July 15th or 30 days after taking your limit. Hate to see anyone black listed before the fall season, on second thought maybe I should just keep quiet...

Happy Summer

Steve

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by stid2677 View Post
    Just a reminder not to forget to file those Black Bear harvest reports. They are due by July 15th or 30 days after taking your limit. Hate to see anyone black listed before the fall season, on second thought maybe I should just keep quiet...

Happy Summer

Steve
    they can also be reported on line, however if like me... you shot one in the fall and in the spring... [the fall bear was reported] you will have to call the F&G or stop by the office to change the report....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Vince, you wouldn't happen to know the website address would ya? I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    H
    Originally Posted by BIGBOB
    Estimate of time of death appears to be same day he died.

Now that was cool, I had forgotten mine at the cabin. They had the No# and everything. I,m getting to like this computer on line thing.
    Thank You, Steve

Caribou also due.
    Tim

thanks steve I forgot,

Happy Summer

Steve

Thanks for the reminder.

I didn't forget but I was a little worried about it since my tags are sitting in AK and I am 1/2 a world away. I was able to look the tags up w/ just my drivers license! Took 2 seconds to hit the "did not hunt" button ;(

The really depressing thing was seeing my soon to be wasted DCUA and Kenai Mts bou tags sitting there.....

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    I didn't forget but I was a little worried about it since my tags are sitting in AK and I am 1/2 a world away. I was able to look the tags up w/ just my drivers license! Took 2 seconds to hit the "did not hunt" button ;(

The really depressing thing was seeing my soon to be wasted DCUA and Kenai Mts bou tags sitting there.....
    I had the same issue. I'm glad they have it where you can look it up by your personal info since I'm in Afghan.

My DB990 is still sitting there too. I'm hoping to be able to get a deferment on it.

Thanks alot Steve!!
    Originally Posted by BIGBOB
    Estimate of time of death appears to be same day he died.

Thanks! Almost forgot to do it, im still only used to reporting moose harvest reports.

I clicked on the link above and signed in and everything, but it doesn't show that I have any black bear harvest reports that need filed? It shows my moose, caribou, etc. Even says I can file for my DC001 tag that I haven't even received yet for this upcoming fall hunt.

It says I need to type in the hunt #, but what's the hunt # for a black bear harvest tag? I really don't want to have to mail mine.

If you have the tags in hand you should be able to input the number on the tags. I think it was printed in red if I remember correctly but it has been months since I looked at mine. Odds are when you filled em out something got fat fingered so it is not showing up under your info. You may also try just putting in your Drivers License or just your hunting lic into the online form and see if you get different results.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

It says I need to type in the hunt #, but what's the hunt # for a black bear harvest tag? I really don't want to have to mail mine.
    The hunt # for general season black bear is GL000. Type that in and see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    The hunt # for general season black bear is GL000. Type that in and see if it works.
    That worked. Thanks, Brian!

So, if one doesn't have access to their Black Bear tag (to get the number) before July 15, and the database isn't showing it........guess I'll have to call it in?

They almost got it right, I guess that is a step in the right direction.

I wonder, getting a Black Bear tag last fall with a 2009 hunting licesence has anything to do with them not showing up for some folks......

I just did mine online. Thanks for the reminder.

Enviro, let me know if you need me to go dig yours out of the boat or anything like that.

Thanks, good Karma headed your way.

Can anybody tell me what the point o the registration tag was? It really didn't seem to accomplish anything that the sealing process didn't accomplish. What am I missing? Is it just to show how many guys hunted and did not pull the trigger?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast