Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need used guns and gun stuff! Any condition!

Default We need used guns and gun stuff! Any condition!

AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, WE ARE ALASKA'S LARGEST PURVEYOR OF FIREARMS AND GUN RELATED STUFF ON THE INTERNET.

AS SUCH, WE PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR GUNS THAT WE BUY (DEPENDING ON MARKET CONDITIONS) AND WILL MAKE YOU AWESOME DEALS ON TRADES.

WE WELCOME CONSIGNMENTS TOO.

EVER WANT TO TURN YOUR OLD GUNS OUR GUN ACCESSORIES INTO A BRAND NEW CUSTOM RIFLE OR HIGH GRADE FIREARM? WELL BRING THEM IN AND LETS TALK!

SO FAR THIS YEAR OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE USED THEIR OLD GUNS AND SHOOTING RELATED ITEMS TO PURCHASE COLLECTIBLE COLT REVOVERS, BLASER DOUBLE RIFLES, BLASER SINGLE SHOTS, COLT 1911S, SWAROVKSI SCOPES AND OTHER REAL QUALITY ITEMS.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH TO HAVE THE BEST. ALL THAT STUFF YOU HAVE AND DON'T USE IS WELCOME HERE WITH US TO HELP YOU GET THE BEST!

WE ARE THE EXCLUSIVE DEALERS IN ALASKA FOR BLASER AND HENSOLT. WE STOCK SWAROVSKI, LAPUA, ZEISS, REMINGTON, WINCHESTER, MARLIN, COLT, BUSHMASTER, FN, SIG, TRIJICON, BROWNINGS, STEYR AND ALL THE PREMIUM BRANDS! WE CAN ORDER ANY GUN OF YOUR DREAMS.

STOP BY AND LET US WORK WITH YOU FOR THAT DREAM GUN!

Wild West Guns is Alaska's world famous Custom Gun Shop and Alaska's only authorized factory service center. Our knowledgeable staff will assist you with all your gun needs. We are open 9-6 Monday through Friday and 10-5 on Saturdays.
    Last edited by hunt_ak; 07-01-2010 at 14:44. Reason: Fixed Typo...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, WE ARE ALASKA'S LARGEST PURVEYOR OF FIREARMS AND GUN RELATED STUFF ON THE ON THE INTERNET.

AS SUCH, WE PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR GUNS THAT WE BUY (DEPENDING ON MARKET CONDITIONS) AND WILL MAKE YOU AWESOME DEALS ON TRADES.

WE WELCOME CONSIGNMENTS TOO.

EVER WANT TO TURN YOUR OLD GUNS OUR GUN ACCESSORIES INTO A BRAND NEW CUSTOM RIFLE OR HIGH GRADE FIREARM? WELL BRING THEM IN AND LETS TALK!

SO FAR THIS YEAR OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE USED THEIR OLD GUNS AND SHOOTING RELATED ITEMS TO PURCHASE COLLECTIBLE COLT REVOVERS, BLASER DOUBLE RIFLES, BLASER SINGLE SHOTS, COLT 1911S, SWAROVKSI SCOPES AND OTHER REAL QUALITY ITEMS.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH TO HAVE THE BEST. ALL THAT STUFF YOU HAVE AND DON'T USE IS WELCOME HERE WITH US TO HELP YOU GET THE BEST!

WE ARE THE EXCLUSIVE DEALERS IN ALASKA FOR BLASER AND HENSOLT. WE STOCK SWAROVSKI, LAPUA, ZEISS, REMINGTON, WINCHESTER, MARLIN, COLT, BUSHMASTER, FN, SIG, TRIJICON, BROWNINGS, STEYR AND ALL THE PREMIUM BRANDS! WE CAN ORDER ANY GUN OF YOUR DREAMS.

STOP BY AND LET US WORK WITH YOU FOR THAT DREAM GUN!

Wild West Guns is Alaska's world famous Custom Gun Shop and Alaska's only authorized factory service center. Our knowledgeable staff will assist you with all your gun needs. We are open 9-6 Monday through Friday and 10-5 on Saturdays.
    Just how many H&R Toppers would it take to trade for a Blaser?

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Just how many H&R Toppers would it take to trade for a Blaser?
    Like the new R8 (which we now have)....say....30?

Any interest in helping me clear out some kimbers?

Default Suggestion to Wild Alaska.....

You guys start dealing in Coopers and I take a trip down there. I may burn in hell for liking them. But the traitor is gone and you get a lot of gun with a cooper. Blaser things look pretty darned complicated. I would hate to have a spring or a screw or nut fall off when I was bushwacking.

It only takes you folks to order five of them to become an authorized dealer(presently no dealers in Alaska) and with the Magnum length model 52 I am sure that you guys do it and people will come.

Sincerely,
    Thomas

Cooper is one of the premium brands we have been looking at, but we havent decided yet.

Blaser things look pretty darned complicated. I would hate to have a spring or a screw or nut fall off when I was bushwacking.
    Physical impossibility

I tryed shooting a Blaser straight pull rifle in .308, it was good.
    I dont use scopes, so it wasnt gonna replace my M-39 ~~LOL!!~~
    I think it could change barrels, though I would preferr mulipul rifles to one with a bunch of barrels but found they are solid , well thought out rifles, and very durable in build.
    The straight pull is pretty cool and very fast, like a Swiss Schmidt-Ruben
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Quote Originally Posted by kaboku68 View Post
    You guys start dealing in Coopers and I take a trip down there. I may burn in hell for liking them. But the traitor is gone and you get a lot of gun with a cooper. Blaser things look pretty darned complicated. I would hate to have a spring or a screw or nut fall off when I was bushwacking.

It only takes you folks to order five of them to become an authorized dealer(presently no dealers in Alaska) and with the Magnum length model 52 I am sure that you guys do it and people will come.

Sincerely,
    Thomas

Agreed. I own a LVT, JSR and now a Custom Classsic all decked out. And every one of them had to be ordered through a dealer in the lower 48 because no dealer up here handled them.
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by kaboku68 View Post

Sincerely,
    Thomas
    Why bother with cooper, my Blaser easily shoots better groups than my cooper 52 30-06

You guys want Coopers?

OK, get me five folks, your gun is 10% over cost plus freight

I'm in if the price is right. Please pm me with a price for a left hand Jackson Hunter.
    Tennessee

If you can get enough guys to order, I would take a 22lr with exhibition grade wood.

Price again is cost plus 10%. If they rape me in shipping, you all split it. Look at their retail prices, figure about 15 points off that.

Heres your chance boys

I can't pay you until after hunting season but I would be very much interested in a model 52 7mm-08 with French AA ungrade and requested Talley bases. I will call you to figure it out. "Wild" you folks have me impressed... We ask and you deliver...Sincerely,
    Thomas

Lie I said guys, give me five orders and Ill get you guns.

WildAk...
    Was in your shop Saturday with my family for a few minutes. WOW. I've not been to a gun store with so much hi-end stuff. It was a pleasure looking!

Your folks all seemed nice, but y'all were to busy to shoot the breeze. Hope to be by again one of these days.

take care,
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by 1buba View Post
    WildAk...
    Was in your shop Saturday with my family for a few minutes. WOW. I've not been to a gun store with so much hi-end stuff. It was a pleasure looking!

Your folks all seemed nice, but y'all were to busy to shoot the breeze. Hope to be by again one of these days.

take care,
    steve
    It gets so busy sometimes that we cant do much of anyhting except catch up. Hope that the next time you stop by we have some time

Another plug for Wild West Guns! They always go the extra mile, just scored a stainless Colt Rail Gun at a great price. Good people.

Ed
    Afflicted by condition human

Default kimbers!

Quote Originally Posted by seant View Post
    Any interest in helping me clear out some kimbers?
    ill take a kimber what you got>?krysalaska@yahoo.com

Kimber Caprivi 375H&H, like new priced for less than wholesale cost $2200.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast