Thread: ADF&G is hiring a Range Manager in Anchorage

Default ADF&G is hiring a Range Manager in Anchorage

Ice Bear has approved this for the shooting forum

The Division of Wildlife Conservation is recruiting for a highly motivated individual to serve as the Range Manager at the Rabbit Creek Shooting Park. This position will work in coordination with the Hunter Information & Training Program, (HIT) Statewide Program offering certification courses and shooting programs to the public. The Range Manager is responsible for all operations at the range that serves over 22,000 shooter visits each year. Rabbit Creek Shooting Park has a wide range of shooting options available to the public to include; archery, hand-guns, center-fire rifle, .22 rifle range, instructional ranges, and two five-stand shotgun fields. The Shooting Park is also home to the HIT’s Hunter Education Building that is used for all certification courses as well as numerous other user groups throughout the year. The Range Manager is responsible for developing an annual budget that meets all the needs of the facility and any purchases tied to youth leagues and recruitment programs. This position supervises three other range personnel and works closely with a group of Volunteer Range Safety Officers who add an extra level of safety to all range operations.
    The job is posted at: www.workplace.alaska.gov under “View Job Postings” and is posted as “Rabbit Creek Shooting Park Range Manager” with the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation.

You must apply for this job on-line by Saturday, July 10, 2010.

"Change we can believe in"

I KNOW there's a few guys on this board crabby enough to work there.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post

I resent that,I may resemble that, but I still resent it.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

hap

Quote Originally Posted by tyrex13 View Post

But are any clueless enough?

Is this because they're going to film a movie there?

I don't see anything about Hollywood experience in the job qualifications...