Thread: Special Day with the Wife

Default Special Day with the Wife

this spring my wife joined me on a spring bear hunt that turned out great. I harvested this grizz with one shot and impressed my wife even more. It is one thing to come back successful from a hunting trip with stories for the wife, but it is another for her to be there and experience it with you. To all the wives that let us go hunting....Thank You!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by akhunter4811; 06-30-2010 at 01:04. Reason: added photo

Thumbs up

Me and the bride will have been together 21 years on the 4th and this is her first year hunting and camping with me and I love.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Default Bear

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh..............IIIIIIIII coulda takin that bear in............... 1/2 shot.......... ok maybe not.......congrats Nice bear

Default Cool Pic

What a Great Picture that speaks volumes about you two together. You gotta frame that one for the wall, as a conversation starter for guests, in your living room.
    Great Post, got more story for us, maybe? Where is that (general) location?
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

nothing like a dead bear! woo hoo! later you can get romantic with her on that bear as a bear rug... wink wink!
    Semper Fi!

Thumbs up

Thats pretty cool and a nice looking grizz as well! Hope the two of you have many more hunts together.

Smile

Wow. A wife who goes bear hunting with you. Thats pretty sweet. Well, my wife will go hiking with me, does that count? Nice bear!
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

Nicely done!
    Glad you have a great partner to share your outdoors experiences with!
    My princess of 34 years ( married at 19 ) enjoys fishing with me but not into hunting.
    I tried to take her black bear hunting once but she figured out what the pork chops were for that I had tied to her boots!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Congrats. That is a great bear and you are a lucky man to have a wife that hunts with you. I hunt with my hubby all the time and non of my women friends can understand it.
    Take care of the earth. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children.