Thread: Ship Creek questions

Default Ship Creek questions

I can't believe I'm asking this, but:
    1. Legal time to fish. What time can you start fishing in the day?
    2. Is low tide ok to catch them?
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.

You can fish from 6am-11pm at night, and yes you can fish at lowtide but it is exceptionally harder than fishing on an outgoing or incoming tide. There are very few holes that hold fish at low tide and chances are there will be people flogging the water for them, expect to be flipping with them at this time.

Good luck!

Thank you for the help, appreciate it.

Check the reg's for the exact date, but they lift the time restriction for silvers. You can fish all night (or at least you used to be able to...haven't checked this year, but I'm assuming). Glow-sticks on bobbers with eggs soaking underneath can be pretty fun.

Default Went there this morning.

Still kings rolling, but unfortunately so were the seals. They were chasing the salmon all up and down the place, no biting going on, just getting away from the predators. Someone shot off a seal bomb and that was cool, it scattered them but didn't stop them. People started leaving, probably because of the seals and I had to go to work. My buddies told me later there were a bunch of fire trucks so someone had to be rescued from the incoming tide apparently.