Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Denali Highway 4th of July

Default Denali Highway 4th of July

June AKA akfishgoddess and I plus Vince and his better half will be up there. Base camping out of claudes place at alpine. Taking the wheelers up to chase fishes. If anyone is gonna be around stop by and say hey. I know in the evenings Ill be around the fire with a cold one in my hand and my trusty bottle of Crown XR with me also. Otherwise on a trail, by a stream or lake untill around 6 or 7pm for sure
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    I know in the evenings Ill be around the fire with a cold one in my hand and my trusty bottle of Crown XR with me also. Otherwise on a trail drinking, by a stream drinking or lake drinking until around 6 or 7pm for sure
    You don't say.
    You with a cold one.
    Unbelievable!!!

I like beer when Im fishing

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

June AKA akfishgoddess and I plus Vince and his better half will be up there. Base camping out of claudes place at alpine. Taking the wheelers up to chase fishes. If anyone is gonna be around stop by and say hey. I know in the evenings Ill be around the fire with a cold one in my hand and my trusty bottle of Crown XR with me also. Otherwise on a trail, by a stream or lake untill around 6 or 7pm for sure
    light weight....

it don't get dark up here and no reason to not have a fire by the stream or lake or other... my wife will have the Prowler... she can stack us up in the back to get back to the lodge and find the wheelers the next day!

as long as claude leaves the door unlocked... we can shower and restock the beer cooler and head out again....i fact i will have my Enclosed trailer... all she has to do is drive us in the rear door... and we can sleep it off dry even
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

oh hey bro... what flavor of the silver gultch did ya like best? how many should i bring
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default and

Whiskey after. If these fires would stop Kayla and I would join you. But I do not see that happening, so will share some Crown in Sept. Have fun

Don't get hooked on that lake trout fishing......

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    light weight....

it don't get dark up here and no reason to not have a fire by the stream or lake or other... my wife will have the Prowler... she can stack us up in the back to get back to the lodge and find the wheelers the next day!

as long as claude leaves the door unlocked... we can shower and restock the beer cooler and head out again....i fact i will have my Enclosed trailer... all she has to do is drive us in the rear door... and we can sleep it off dry even

I was just being conservative. LOL I really enjoyed the pilsner the most. Im bringing up some pale and amber and my crown of course

Quote Originally Posted by AKpegleg View Post
    Whiskey after. If these fires would stop Kayla and I would join you. But I do not see that happening, so will share some Crown in Sept. Have fun

**** Peggers. It would have been great to see you and Kayla. Share a laugh and a story. Im sure claude would have let you guys have a room to run the Denali rub and tug too

**** Peggers. It would have been great to see you and Kayla. Share a laugh and a story. Im sure claude would have let you guys have a room to run the Denali rub and tug too

Darn you AOD and "you have to spread some more rep around first"!!!
    Someone drop some rep on Chuckles for me will ya? ?? ?

Awesome, great minds think alike, Flor and I will be taking our first trip up that way and will be staying at Claudes as well for the 4th. Looks like we will be in great company. Going to be bringing the new Mudd-Ox to do some fishing and sightseeing. Sounds like a AOD party might be in the making.

Steve

will be good to see ya steve!

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by stid2677 View Post
    Awesome, great minds think alike, Flor and I will be taking our first trip up that way and will be staying at Claudes as well for the 4th. Looks like we will be in great company. Going to be bringing the new Mudd-Ox to do some fishing and sightseeing. Sounds like a AOD party might be in the making.

Steve

Sweet. Be nice to put the name with the face. Sounds like a AOD meeting for sure.

Thumbs up Hey Vince

Ill pick up your line and backer in trade for the Silver Gulch beer. How is that for a deal.

Ill pick up your line and backer in trade for the Silver Gulch beer. How is that for a deal.
    lol i hope i can break as much line as you can seals....

worth a shot eh?

I'll head out to the brewery and get it fresh as i can

meet on face book here

lol i hope i can break as much line as you can seals....

worth a shot eh?

I'll head out to the brewery and get it fresh as i can
    If you start breaking fly line something is wrong. I'm thinking quit fishing in the brush. Leader is cheap and I have a ton of it. Either way, the cost of both will pretty much equal out.

Lets see High end fly line for vince 9.99 LOL
    Leader hmmmm a spool of walmart special 250 yds 6lb test 2.99

Ok Ill be ahead LMAo.

Ill get you set up good no worries

as mentioned i will have my enclosed trailer, complete with tools, air, and welder, so if some one needs some minor repairs done we can take care of it.

might have to weld up those mud ox tracks for Steve for sure... especially if he lets ME try it out HEHE HEHE!

meet on face book here

as mentioned i will have my enclosed trailer, complete with tools, air, and welder, so if some one needs some minor repairs done we can take care of it.

might have to weld up those mud ox tracks for Steve for sure... especially if he lets ME try it out HEHE HEHE!

Keep my wife of that toy. She knows one way, and one way only to play. ALL OUT. She has no fear. Im riding my buddies 4 wheelers and am just hoping the repair bill is not to steep when she gets done. My only fear is she becomes a u-boat captain on one of the streams. Both toys have winch's I just prefer not to have to use them and drain every drop of fluid out of them

Mr Vince,

The Ox is on wheels for this trip. The tracks will in soon. You are welcome to take it for a spin.

See ya there.

The liquor store at Northern Lights and Spenard had Crown for $20 a bottle if you need to stock up!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast