Thread: Hunt Alaska Magazine

Default Hunt Alaska Magazine

Great article by Jim McCann in the latest issue of Hunt Alaska magazine. Gauge and I are really looking forward to another season of Ptarmigan huntin' up here and this article just gets me that much more anxious.

yeah pretty decent article. It had me anxious to try and find some ruffies around Fairbanks. Though the drive without any knowledge on where to go is not fun. Looking forward to some ptarmagin too. They are much easier to find to boot.

Thank you, gentlemen. Glad you enjoyed the article. I've agreed to do more for Hunt Alaska. Suggestions are always welcome.

Jim

Default Behavior

Jim,
    I find that I go back to the sections of your book that discuss behavior and characteristics the most. I think we all read magazines and books trying to learn as much as we can about our sport and specifically about the target of our chosing. The more you can teach us about how to find them and how they act when we find them the better. Thanks.

Tyler

I'll do what I can, Tyler, but editors rule over the content, and much of their decision making has some to do with advertisers.

Jim