Thread: Klutina Salmon Charters For Sale???

Default Klutina Salmon Charters For Sale???

I saw on the website that Klutina Salmon Charters is for sale! Are Eric and Dianne really going to sell? If so PM me as I'd like to know if anyone has floated any numbers around. Eric and Dianne have been pretty tight lipped as far as I know regarding sell price. Makes me wonder if they are really interested in selling or just testing the market. May need a few business partners if anyone is seriously interested? Can you imagine owning that great piece of property? Dream come true if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Flockness View Post
    I saw on the website that Klutina Salmon Charters is for sale! Are Eric and Dianne really going to sell? If so PM me as I'd like to know if anyone has floated any numbers around. Eric and Dianne have been pretty tight lipped as far as I know regarding sell price. Makes me wonder if they are really interested in selling or just testing the market. May need a few business partners if anyone is seriously interested? Can you imagine owning that great piece of property? Dream come true if you ask me!
    Yes it is for sale. I know the price and I think it's reasonable. When I talked to her, Dianne said they wanted to do it for 10 years and then give it up. PM me if you are interested, seriously.

Proudly Serving Since 1997
    The circle is complete again, finally. The force is once again balanced!
    "Only a Sith deals in absolutes in regards to fishing!"

Request sent from my hotmail account!

I talked to Diane also, and she told me the same thing. We have been going there since 07 when we got to Alaska and love the place. Eric and Diane are great. I asked her about selling price also and she told me if We were serious or knew someone who was, she would talk selling price, but didnt' want to just throw numbers out there. I would be real interested to know the price also. I sure as heck hope some "idiot" doesn't buy it and mess the place up. It's been a great place to vacation and take the kids.

My family will be there from the 5th thru the 17th of this month, so if anyone from here is there, stop by the Weekend Warrior Toyhauler and say hi.