Thread: Good Air Taxi Fairbanks can anyone help?

Question Good Air Taxi Fairbanks can anyone help?

I was wondering who is a good air taxi, working out of Fairbanks. I am wanting to do a moose hunt with my son. We have just got back from Iraq and Kuwait, We were over in the desert for more than a year and would like to do a hunt together. We are looking for a air taxi with a reasonable hourly rate,dependable and honest. If anyone can help with this, thanks. I know there are some real good pilots out there.
    Barko

Default Wright

Talk to Bob at Wright's Air Service, he can help you out. He might be booked up for the year though.

907 474 0502

Glad to see you back.

Red face

Thanks I gave him a call but he was out flying. Will call back in a few minutes.

Default just my thoughts

Wright air is spot on, my one piece of advice would be try to hunt the second half of the season, I killed my bull on opening day out of roosevelt, great spot, but you probably won't kill one close to camp, boulder creek is a great spot, but chances are good it is already booked, I know he has several spots, best deal I ever got, great pilot

wayne

Jim Cummins over at Golden Ealge Outfitters or 40 mile air are popular guys just south of fairbanks a shy ways, they do well on moose too.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Default Delta

I have flown with Jim as well and he will put you on the game. Check with Bob then give Jim a call.
    Boulder creek is good as well as Bonifield creek