Thread: Study Results

Default Study Results

Hello everyone,

It's me, the MSU student, again. I finished my study and have written my report. I'd like to thank everyone who participated in it and took the time to answer questions and fill out surveys for me. All of your work helped me out immensely.

I've converted the written report into a webpage that you can find at:

Please read it and let me know what you think. I couldn't find any problems with the page, but if anyone experiences some while trying to navigate it please let me know and I'll correct the problem(s) as soon as possible.

I also attached the word document of the report if any of you would like that. I know people on here don't like zip files, but I can assure you that it's virus free. I can also e-mail copies to people who are leary of the download.

Thank you all again and please let me know what you think of the report. I'd like as much feedback as you can come up with.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I always forget to include my e-mail address. It's That should make getting in contact with me a little bit easier.

Palmer, Alaska

What is your academic discipline and what grade level are you?

I am majoring in both journalism and anthropology. I'm a senior this year, but to get both degrees I'm going to be in school for another year; the 5 year plan as I like to call it. This project was for a senior level, field research methods class through the anthropology department. It's designed to teach students basic interview techniques, and other information gathering skills and it culminates in the writing of a report.