Thread: Focu$

Default Focu$

A couple recent outside pics of FOCU$... still waiting on remaining windows, wiring, flooring, & a few trailer parts.

She should be ready to come home soon for additional cabinet work & then off to find some water for the summer.

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab235/msbeeson09/Glaciercraft%20Boat%20Build/DSC01994.jpg

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...QrtrngSdVw.jpg

Mitch

It's getting close, Mitch. I still think you can fit a few more lights up there
    Looks great!
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Default Focu$

Still accepting donations; there might be room for the M-series FLIR !

A few interior pics taken today..

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/DSC02004.jpg

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/DSC02011.jpg

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/DSC02006.jpg

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/DSC02005.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by spoiled one View Post
    It's getting close, Mitch. I still think you can fit a few more lights up there
    Looks great!

I like it! How much longer?
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

I cant wait for a tour. I like the fuel gauge for the stove tank, I need one of those. Looking good.

Pete, a delivery date is like guessing the weather: if it rains,,, it rains & if it's sunny,,, it's sunny.

If the meteorologist mentions that itís going to rain or be sunny,,,, he'd be lying again.

Quote Originally Posted by spoiled one View Post
    I like it! How much longer?

Hey Glenn, we'lll give ya call when we're down your way,, not sure when though? Still in the waiting mode.

Quote Originally Posted by smokumreds View Post
    I cant wait for a tour. I like the fuel gauge for the stove tank, I need one of those. Looking good.

how long has it been since the start date?
    your boat looks great, still cant wait till my dads is started
    and then finished. lol!!

BD, check your PM's!

Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    how long has it been since the start date?
    your boat looks great, still cant wait till my dads is started
    and then finished. lol!!

Kidless, I am not sure if you are aware but you can get the images from photobucket to display here in the forum (up to 4 per post) buy selecting the html code that has the [ IMG] tags wrapped around it. All you have to do is click the code in the window on PB then it will give you a "copied" message. To post the pic here just past it in like normal text and when you submit the post your pics will be displayed.

LuJon, thanks for the recommendation! I tried & it appears to load up much faster, are there additional benefits to posting in this manner?

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Kidless, I am not sure if you are aware but you can get the images from photobucket to display here in the forum (up to 4 per post) buy selecting the html code that has the [ IMG] tags wrapped around it. All you have to do is click the code in the window on PB then it will give you a "copied" message. To post the pic here just past it in like normal text and when you submit the post your pics will be displayed.

Big one is that people don't have to bounce off our site to view them on PB. Beyond that there isn't a big difference in actual data. It may take a few more seconds to load while the images are pulled from the other site to be displayed here but usually not very much.

It is much better to use the embedded pictures from a host site rather than to do the attachment deal that many use because the actual data is stored on someone elses server as opposed to the one that AOD pays for. You also get a lot more storage by using an image hosting site rather than uploading them here as attachments. You will frequently see old threads that no longer display their attachments because the users hit their limit and had to delete some. When they delete uploaded files from their user CP they are gone forever off of the site.

The only pitfall for embedding images into the forum is if you move the image in your PB account. So if you were to reorganize your PB pics into sub folders like moving them from gallery "Fucu$" to a new sub-gallery called "interior" or "hull construction" after already posting the link here then the old link would no longer be valid as the destination has changed.

This is true for the links you have already posted as well. If you moved any pics that are currently linked to in this thread then the existing links would become invalid. Just a good FYI since PB is constantly asking you if you want to organize your photos.