Thread: Impertech jacket sizing

Default Impertech jacket sizing

I plan on getting an impertech deluxe jacket but am not sure how their sizing runs, I usually get a XL, I'm 6'1" 170, kinda long torso, if I do some layering is XL the ticket or are they big to begin with? I'm ordering it on line so I can't try one on.

Quote Originally Posted by handwerk View Post
    I plan on getting an impertech deluxe jacket but am not sure how their sizing runs, I usually get a XL, I'm 6'1" 170, kinda long torso, if I do some layering is XL the ticket or are they big to begin with? I'm ordering it on line so I can't try one on.
    I'm pretty much the same height and weight as you. I tried on an XL impertech jacket the other day. They are very generously cut. I tried it on over a mid-weight fleece jacket and the sleeves were just a little long on me (1 to 1 1/2 inches too long). And plenty of extra room in the torso even with the fleece. However, I would probably get an XL just because it would probably allow for better venting since they don't breathe well. So if you plan to wear a sweater or fleece under it. I would probably get an XL. You probably want it fairly loose anyway.

Default impertech sizing

Thanks leatherneck, thats exactly what I needed to hear.