Thread: Seward Nash Rd Lately????

Default Seward Nash Rd Lately????

Haven't been there in a week or so? Any updates it was slow 8 days ago. I'm headed that way at 0830.

My father in-law has been here since the 10th and has'nt caught a thing. We will be hitting the Kenai/Russian later in the week and Ship one more time.

BTW I wasn't sure fresh or salt forums, since its salt rules, but ressurection river.

We caught our limit there on Sunday. It seems like folks have been doing a little better lately.

thank you much

Went there last night during the incoming high tide (high tide was at 10:55 pm if I remember correctly). It was slow and nothing like Sunday and Monday nights. Saw no limits. I got no fish. Most I saw was 3 caught, and that was by the guy 10 feet to my right. He wasn't from around here because he was pronouncing the L in salmon.

i haven't been down there in a while but i heard an hour after high tide in the afternoon was the best a few days ago. keep us updated. i try and get down there every time i can between trips on the boat.

Any one else been down? Word on the street say's, it's getting real hot!

Might head down Mon or Tues; any updates on this weekend welcome!

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Didn't end up going we got a l;ate start and would've missed the tide. Keep us posted I will be there soon!

Wife and kids are out of town for a few days, so I may sneak a day off work in and head down for tomorrow afternoon's tide just to see what I can get.

I was down there this weekend... lets just say that I only fished for an hour. it was 2 hours before high tide. I talked to a lot of people down there... NOTHING caught on Friday and NOTHING caught on Sat... they said they were there for 6 hours and nothing.... my towel is thrown in for reds... going to dip net them and that is it... going to wait and see how good/crappy the silver run is going to be.