Thread: lift for a lowe caone

Default lift for a lowe caone

I would like to know where to get a lift for a lowe canoe, it is 17ft. I want to put a 5hp short shaft on it. If anyone knows where to get one or who Fabs them around Anchorage please let me know. I am new to the whole canoe thing and just trying to build one for hunting and fun. Thanks in advance for any info.

Default lift

the best one is out of Fairbanks AK. some of the canoest on the canoe Forum should be able to give you a phone #, no one makes them in Anc/Mat su, too sell. it will have to come out of Fairbanks if they have one for your canoe {SIZE} or make it your self

SID

Default Pete Weaver

I can get you Pete Weaver's contact info; he took over for (the famous) John Klingle and now owns all the Klingle jigs for making lifts.

Can't right now, but bug me and I can.

Pete works in a welding shop in FBX. I intend to get one from him shortly, myself.

Default lift

right on familyman thanks I new some would help out, I did not keep the info

SID

Default Current king of lifts here in Alaska

Pete Weaver can be found at 907-408-2934. He is Your best (to my knowledge) the best source of Lifts here.

Or peteweave@gmail.com.

Note that he might be better at building lifts than answering a vmail or email. Just a guess.]

Default typo?

typo in above email. add the "r" to "weave".