Thread: shooting mat su

Thumbs up shooting mat su

How many guys would like to get together for some weekly or bi montly or monthly shooting drills, classes. I'm sure with all these quality guys some have to have good knowlage they could share with others, weather be shooting (rifles and pistols), cleaning, tactical stuff, survival stuff. A little knowlage is a good thing
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Thumbs up thumbs up

I might be interested in this maybe monthly. Please let me know if this comes together; and I'll watch this thread. I've taught shooting skills to kids for many years, but also still have a lot to learn myself.

IA, keep bumpin' this thread as needed (since you elected yourself leader of this venture )

I'm sure there has to be more than 1 or 2 guys here that like to shoot. I'm gonna talk to my buddy with the city and see if there's anything I can DONATE my time to help with the sports center rifle range
    Μολών λαβέ

I don't live there yet, but come August would def be game for either pistol or rifle (or alternating). Would love to do bi-weekly, but the check book may not agree... so probably monthly is better.
    Do something brave today... then run like hell
    ~~~~~~~
    The ideas of tomorrow are fashioned by those who challenge the ideas of today.

Quote Originally Posted by ironartist View Post
    I'm sure there has to be more than 1 or 2 guys here that like to shoot. I'm gonna talk to my buddy with the city and see if there's anything I can DONATE my time to help with the sports center rifle range
    Iím sure there are a bunch of us that will chime in over time but its summer now and been good weather so everyone is out doing things. I have been on my roof for 4 days so had no time to be on the computer. I would be game for monthly in summer and maybe more in winter myself.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    Iím sure there are a bunch of us that will chime in over time but its summer now and been good weather so everyone is out doing things. I have been on my roof for 4 days so had no time to be on the computer. I would be game for monthly in summer and maybe more in winter myself.
    I just don't see to many guys wanting to shoot in the winter, maybe some indoor class kinda stuff at that point
    Μολών λαβέ

Just talked to my buddy at the city, he thinks the range is a GO. Offered up my help on anything I can do,woo hoo
    Μολών λαβέ

bump to the top, I see a few up on it I know there has to be a few more guys that like to shoot
    Μολών λαβέ

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Wal, Mebbe.

It depends on what you have in mind.

I'm involved in some shooting events already.

If there is some training involved, I'd like that.

I'm gonna be gone for a cupla three days. I'll check back, when I get back.
    Smitty of the North

(I like to NEVER figgered out how to post a msg on this NEW software. So far, I don't like it much.)
    Last edited by Smitty of the North; 07-11-2010 at 15:30. Reason: Further comment
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

I just opened up the shooting forum to search for just this sort of thing after practicing off hand shooting and kneeling shots at 100 and 200 yards. Humbling for sure.

I would love to participate in some shooting drills, practice etc. I have been trying to get my act together now for a few years and think I could use some more help. Count me in. I live in Los Anchorage, but can be in the valley easy enough. I shoot at Birchwood mostly. Post or IM me some times and lets have at it. Before hunting season would be great. I shoot more at the range in the winter, so shooting then is fine by me. It would be good to put faces to forum names.

I would be interested in drills relating to pistols and AR/AK rifle platforms.