Thread: Soldotna flyout

Default Soldotna flyout

Hey everbody I just wanted to ask if any body has done the flyout thing from soldotna ? I have never been on one and want to try it this year im thinking kings silvers and bears ,thanks for any imfo in advance this fourm has helped me plan many trips and im verv grateful,

My wife and I went out with High Adventure last August, to Woverine Creek. No bears, but had a really good time. The flight was nearly as fun as the fishing, (was our first experience in a float plane). The scenery wasn't bad either....

Have used High Adventures for out two flights into the Upper Russian. Not only great flights, but great people. They were very helpful as we planned our trip. Since we're not returning to Alaska this year I've not had the need to call them and actually miss talking with them.

Default Talon Air

We had used Talon Air in the past, but after last summer's trip, never again!!!
    Sent family and friends on trip that turned out super bad!!!

i have went with high adventure as well and they are a good company and great pilots and well maintained planes

Have been out with High Adventure 8 or 9 times over the past 7 years and have always enjoyed the trip.

If you want to catch Kings book a trip to the Nushagak during the first half of July....it's always been pretty much non-stop action for us. This flight also has the best scenery of the trips we've been on. The flight though the mountains is unbelievable.

If you want to see bears up close and personal, go over to Wolveine Creek. You'll also catch some reds there, but the fishing is second to the bears and scenery for this trip.

For silvers, head to the Kustatan or the Chuitna. On the Kustatan you'll be fishing from a boat.....drifting eggs. If fly fishing is your game go to the Chuit for the Silvers.

If you want more info just shoot me a note.