Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning!!

Angry Warning!!

Anyone had a dog stolen in the valley lately? We had a guy try and lure our dog up to his truck with a steak last night. Luckily our pup is well trained and always accompanied when out of the house. He did go up to the man but ran immediately back to the house when called. The guy ignored my wife asking him what he was doing, jumped in his truck and drove off. Lucky for him it was my wife that was watching the dog. If it were me I would have waited till he got the dog 1/2 in the truck and then he would have gotten the chance to inspect the muzzle of my pistol while waiting for the troopers to arrive. I have no doubt that a second attempt will get just that response from my wife!

Dognappers? What is this world coming to? I have lost faith in humanity.

that is terrible. I'm glad everything worked out for you and your pup. I've heard of people stealing dogs, digging the micro-chip out of their back then turn around and sell the dog.
    Some people just don't have all their Christmas lights blinking...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

o my gosh... sorry to hear that Jon... but you just reminded me of a lab that was hit last night.... i will start another thread
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Black lab hit by car corner third and steece 6/16/10

I really messed up and forgot to post this last night i got tied up and spaced it

but if yours or some one you know lab went missing or came home injured yesterday evening 06/16/2010.... there was one hit by a car at the third and steece intersection. it was laying there yelling and when i ran over to it, the lab in a panic took of holding his right rear leg up and headed straight up third to wards Minnie street...

the car that hit it DID come back around looking for it a few moment later she was very concerned. the dog was alive but appeared badly injured

i meant to post this last night in case some one was missing or wondering what happened. and apologize for not...

i hope the owner finds their pet and the pet makes it way home it was a good looking well cared for dog that some how got caught in traffic...

Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Post a description

Please! Post a description of the man and the type of vehicle. Post it here and in the Global Discussion Forum. Every detail will help, and maybe it will help stop the guy.
    If nothing else, maybe he'll get the word that people are looking and he'll move on or quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak River Rat View Post
    Please! Post a description of the man and the type of vehicle. Post it here and in the Global Discussion Forum. Every detail will help, and maybe it will help stop the guy.
    If nothing else, maybe he'll get the word that people are looking and he'll move on or quit.
    Black truck, (small rig like a ranger)
    white guy
    brown shaggy hair
    stocky build
    medium height

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    white guy
    brown shaggy hair
    stocky build
    medium height
    OMG!!!! 1/2 of palmer and all of Willow, talkeetna and trapper crick are after your dogs!

meet on face book here

white guy
    brown shaggy hair
    stocky build
    medium height
    I've heard of a few since last summer but most have happened in parking lots right outa cars. A guy wouldn't think about someone coxing them out of a yard, what crossroads are you near. I'll print your post and put a notice in my oladys grooming shop on the p.w.
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Man that's bad. I alway worry about someone breaking into my truck and take my french bulldog. I love that little guy he goes everywere with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    OMG!!!! 1/2 of palmer and all of Willow, talkeetna and trapper crick are after your dogs!
    LOL, I thought the same thing, but posted it by request.

I'm glad your dog came back when you called it. My husband on the other hand, had it been a Ribeye, would have been a goner
    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Oh does this strike a nerve! Back in the late 80's I had a priceless German Shorthair vanish! I remember the sick feeling from looking for Ole Pete! We lived in a very rural setting and I had let him out for his morning romp only he didn't come back. Since we had 6 inches of fresh snow I tracked him. His tracks met up with a set of people tracks in OUR timber and they led him a half mile south to a rest area on interstate 80. He was gone!

Two weeks later I got a phone call from a vet clinic in Corvalis Oregon saying that they had my dog that vanished from the middle of Iowa. Some jerk took my best hunting companion and loyal friend clear to Oregon and dumped him. He still had his collar and tags intact so he was at least identifiable (their were no chips then)! I was glad to pay how many ever $ it cost to get him back but if I could have gotten my hands on the guy who took him.........

Lujon, I can only hope this pecker head steals the wrong guys dog and gets caught red handed!

Then
    Anyone had a dog stolen in the valley lately? We had a guy try and lure our dog up to his truck with a steak last night. Luckily our pup is well trained and always accompanied when out of the house. He did go up to the man but ran immediately back to the house when called. The guy ignored my wife asking him what he was doing, jumped in his truck and drove off. Lucky for him it was my wife that was watching the dog. If it were me I would have waited till he got the dog 1/2 in the truck and then he would have gotten the chance to inspect the muzzle of my pistol while waiting for the troopers to arrive. I have no doubt that a second attempt will get just that response from my wife!

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    I can only hope this pecker head steals the wrong guys dog and gets caught red handed!
    This peckerhead tries to steal my dog he will be caught red handed alright bloody red with some missing fingers
    Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by ironartist View Post
    This peckerhead tries to steal my dog he will be caught red handed alright bloody red with some missing fingers
    There ain't a tougher dog on the planet pound for pound than a wire haired Jack Russell. I used to have one named Virgil! He was the smartest dog I ever had but also the most bull headed. He feared nothing! He had the same look in his eye as your's!

Thanks for the photo! I love it!

What'd ya do to make him that mad...ears laid back and everything?

Wow, iron I don't think you could give that dog away. Talk about scary!! Looks like a hound from hell
    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

lujon ...what breed is your dog?
    "early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    There ain't a tougher dog on the planet pound for pound than a wire haired Jack Russell. I used to have one named Virgil! He was the smartest dog I ever had but also the most bull headed. He feared nothing! He had the same look in his eye as your's!

Thanks for the photo! I love it!

What'd ya do to make him that mad...ears laid back and everything?
    I took his picture!
    Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by sharksinthesalsa View Post
    lujon ...what breed is your dog?
    Alpine is a 6 mos old liver and white field bred english springer

These guys would have been CRUSHED!!

The pup is a bit bigger now as these pics were taken a couple months ago. So far the dog simply rocks, listens intently and has endless patience w/ my boys.

Here is an up to date pic. This is his I know that mom is about to throw a bumper for me stance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast