Thread: Aurora charter - seward

Default Aurora charter - seward

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with the aurora charter. good ? bad? any feedback would be cool.

thank you

Default You are better off with Salwater Safari

I've used them. You are better off with Saltwater Safari or Crackerjack. I thought the boat and gear on Aurora was not as nice. And the deck hands were not as professional.

Never again ,Deckhand was on vacation from a slope job and the captain spent more time going from one radio call to the next for where the fish are .And then the deckhand drops 2 of your 3 fish over the side at the dock ,enough said

Default CrackerJack

Give Andy a call.

Better off.
    Tony

hmm they sound like a terrible charter from what i gather

i went out there with captain jon on the orion with aurora charters and all four of us slayed halibut and rockfish all day long, he was real professional and did a really great job for us. i haven't gone on any of their other boats, so i can't speak for them all, but i would reccomend the orion to anybody with jon. here's the first fish i caught about ten minutes after we dropped line, also right after we chucked the bananas overboard...

Thumbs up Last Year

Went out there last year on a half day Silver Charter last July. We went out to Pony Cove and slayed the silvers faster than the other boats I saw. The boat I was on was the Aurora. It was a very fast boat for it's size and the captain was on his A game. Had lots of fun.