Thread: New John Deere Gators

Default New John Deere Gators

Hey. I got an invite to go to North Carolina and test out the new John Deere XUV lineup for 2011. These things were awesome and I'd love to have one. Here's a video clip of one of the product managers doing a walk around of the newest machines with me. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qgT69RducQ

www.outwriteoutdoors.com

I have family in Iowa who farm. They own two of these Gators. One is a diesel and the other is gas. They are good for farmers but they aren't really off road trail breaking machines in my estimation.

Call Craig Taylor and ask them if they are going to support these machines with sales or service. In the past.... you would be screwed to have one of these in Alaska.

I rode the new ones and they are much more trail-oriented than any past Gator. IN fact, I would feel comfortable using one for just that. I was very impressed with the off-road capability of the machine.

www.outwriteoutdoors.com

Looks just as capable as any other UTV out there. However, dirtofak is totally correct. I can't say anything bad without breaking forum rules, but I doubt I'll be buying any more Bobcat equipment in AK.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem