Thread: Alaska Bowhunters Association

Default Alaska Bowhunters Association

I thought I would join this club to see what it was about...so I signed up at the Sportsmans show back in April for a year membership, also to get the record book...to this day I haven't heard anything, anyone else have this problem? just been shooting in my yard to keep intact for the Haul road Moose hunt.

K-

We haven't had a quarterly come out yet since the GASS, however to verify your membership send a PM to PM ASMAN and he can bounce your info off the membership roster to make sure you are good to go or get a hold of him at Archers Den (not sure how often he checks his PM's here).

Quarterly is going to print soon. I have both the Bowhunting Alaska and Bowhunting Records books at the shop ... Also put some at BearPaw Archery in the valley to save some travel time for you all. I know some were promised to have them mailed but we were/are hoping many can be picked up locally to save $ on our limited budget. Just give me a call at the shop and I will ensure you get yours!

Thanks guys, Okay where is bear paw archery in the valley?....I only know of Screamin' eagle archery.......Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Thanks guys, Okay where is bear paw archery in the valley?....I only know of Screamin' eagle archery.......Chuck
    Head up Lucas off the Parks. About a mile or so you will see a series of 4-6 Quonset (?sp) Huts on the left. They are at the far end...can't miss them
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather