Thread: NEW 2011 Can Am Lineup.

Default NEW 2011 Can Am Lineup.

For 2011 Can Am came out with a couple of nice models!
    First off they have the new UTV!
    Can Am Commander

Then they have some competition for the Arctic Cat Mud Pro!

30" Gorrila Silverback Tires
    Stock Snorkels

Just thought some of you may be interested.

Default Competition?

That's like saying when the Bugatti Veyron came out, it was competition for the Chevrolet Vega!

I gotta do some research on that utv... but it does look like the polaris

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default SideXside

Rotax 1000R EFI engine, 85 hp - me likes.
    Calling it "Commander" not so much. Must be a Canadian thing.
    Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it. - Steven Wright

http://www.alaskaatvclub.org

The Can-Am Renegade 900 is supposed to be pretty good this year, and it was no slouch before. My understanding is they added power steering, finally. I think I would strongly consider it if I were in the market for a new ATV this year. You don't get much for front/rear racks but if you don't need storage it's an awesome ride. The Renegade is the only ATV that's ever impressed me when compared with my Grizz 700. It's got more power, better engine braking, and rides better on the rough stuff at speed, with 4WD. It's a nice cross-over between a sport ATV and a utility ATV.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

Default youtube

Do a youtube lookup for Can-Am Commander. It's pretty darned awesome and a huge leapfrog over any other SXS. But, there's no free lunch... they're expensive. The multimount winch setup is awesome, the rock sliders are killer, the suspension is killer, and then there's that big freakin' Rotax!

The new mud model is amazing. A blitzing heavy duty model with adjustable suspension right from the showroom. And then there's that awesome Rotax again!

http://www.can-amforum.com/forums/ca...er-800r-x.html

I'm thinkin' other makes have some serious catchin' up to do.