Thread: The hole produced

Cool The hole produced

well it took a little talking into,but my buddie john talked me into going to are hole.When we were almost there and are dogs took of at full run.We made the bend to see what was going on to see hanns swimming across the river to meet his foe only to get a stomp.you should have heard the clash but the american bulldog won the moose ran, the moose high tailed it out of there to let us have are hole.after two hours of fishing and a little drinking he hauled out his three reds and a small king,and my proxy of six reds and my small king.We usally don't catch reds tell the silvers are in so might mean all of you fishing down south might have a good time we were fishing north of anchorage.Man am I gona hate six o'clock,Good thing I am my own boss. I might get a little Anal Glucoma for the rest of the week!

Default Location/body of water

I know you don't want to let anyone know where your secret hole is, but can you at least name the body of water/stream?

Great catch, congrads. Makes me want to fire up the grill and just pretend I'm cookin' em' up...Soon very soon..

Great pic and report, thanks for sharing the motivational material.

Those AB's are better than any handgun nice fish

he was at the little su.

Little sue huh? Never knew reds were in there. Go figure
    -Its better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
    -Put some excitment between your legs, ride a polaris!
    -Local 907 Riders Union
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AKMackdaddy?feature=mhee

Reds in the little su already? wow great catch.

Kenaibow fan is talking crazy!!
    No reds in the lil su...
    BK

Default the hole II

well just woke up from fishing are hole last night.Man I won't forget the net again.I lost a 30# after a 20 min fight after only a few cast.John lost one a little smaller and foul hooked a 15# we had to let go.He finally landed a little guy and so did I plus I caught three more reds for the smoker,what a weekend me and the family are headed up to meet mossyhorn on sheep creek for a little bow/grayling fishing should cap the long weekend up nicely.

I would really like ot know "were about" your hole is. I am pretty sure I have the river figured out, bt would be interested in seeing if I have teh place right. If you care to share let me know please, it would be greatly appricated.

Default hole III

Just got back from the little sue and had another blast!Pulled around the bend to see someone in are hole already.Turned out being a buddie of mine that I havn't seen in years,Out of 4 of them the landed two 15lbs+ Are group of four each got a king the biggest around 20lbs They sure are small this year they are starting to blush a little to.To the pepole that left your trash I really don't like picking up after you please be respectfull and pack your own trash out with you!!!!Happy fathers day to all my wife is letting me go down to the kenai to try are luck on some more reds!

Went down to the little sue after work with hunt and fish ak and two other buddies and had non stop action got three reds and I couldn't land a king but had several hook ups hopefully hunt fish will post a pic of his monster 40+lbs other two got 30lbs to boot will post later tonight headed back in a few hours with beter luck on my side I think? Oh ya silver and blue wiggle wart was hot yesterday!

here is a pic back at home from the other night hunt and fish should have some better ones.

Nice fish. I think its funny how if you post the body of water on here someone always chimes in and says" its better off not to say where you fished, just give a general location, because then you don't have everyone fishing at that stream" Then you have some guy begging on info, it was north of anchorage, do your homework.

Default I have fished there as well.

The river is found just behind Lost Mt. and is called No Name Creek! You have been there I will bet!

Haaaa.

Walt
    Gulkana River Raft Rentals
    Mile 127.5 of the Richardson
    822-4290

Quote Originally Posted by biglou001 View Post
    I know you don't want to let anyone know where your secret hole is, but can you at least name the body of water/stream?

i been busy lately and now it wont let me post my pics on here, dunno why....cannot find the upload pictures button on my user page.......that fish wasnt quite 40, maybe 35 but def over 30......at least it was CHROME, was a male, was wishin for fresh roe but oh well.........! baked up a chunk of that king last nite and it was **** good. first king ive caught this year.....sheep creek sucked.....shoulda gone with you guys again. Give me a call later Kotton.

And yes NWAK you are right....it is just behind lost mt up no name creek, right by hidden lake!

Release Lake Trout