Thread: Iridium sat phone number....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Iridium sat phone number....

Hey i know Greg from surveyors ex. pops in and out... but i have had my phone for some time now and forgot/lost the long form with it on it..... the sat number... is there a way to recover it out of the phone?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    hey i know greg from surveyors ex. Pops in and out... But i have had my phone for some time now and forgot/lost the long form with it on it..... The sat number... Is there a way to recover it out of the phone?

1-900-iam-free
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

It would be great if you could hit a button on your Iridium Sat Phone & your ph# would appear on your screen. But Iridium did not make that feature.

Only way is to get your sat ph# from your Satellite Phone Company. At Surveyors Exchange Co. we do our best to give all of our customers a waterproof sticker with your ph# on it that you can put onto the side of your sat phone.

TIP: If you have a prepaid card in your sat phone PLEASE test it out before going on a remote trip by going outside & getting a strong signal strength....dial 2888...and then press OK. A message will tell you how many minutes you have left & when they expire. You definitely do not want for you prepaid card to expire while you are on a remote trip and you have an emergency.

If your prepaid card expires your sat phone will be completely unoperational. Even 911 will not work.

We do our best to call and/or email all of our customers to remind them of their expiration date.