Thread: Ten Millimeter Brass......

Default Ten Millimeter Brass......

I received a package in the mail today from Starline brass. One thousand rounds of 10 mm brass, for $138.00 including free shipping. Starline has made another run and its available again, for a short time, for those who want to stock up for the big ten.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Thanks Murphy,
    Time to break out the wallet again, and that price is great!

well now I am kicking this around, I wasn't planning on getting into reloading pistols but my 10mm is spendy to feed. I would like to load up something equivalent to what double tap is producing w/ the 200 and 230 grn hard casts. I imagine lil' gun would be the way to get there and the starline brass seems reasonable (for 10mm) but where can the hard cast bullets be ordered from. I would also be interested in any load info you have that may be worth trying in my EAA witness.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    well now I am kicking this around, I wasn't planning on getting into reloading pistols but my 10mm is spendy to feed. I would like to load up something equivalent to what double tap is producing w/ the 200 and 230 grn hard casts. I imagine lil' gun would be the way to get there and the starline brass seems reasonable (for 10mm) but where can the hard cast bullets be ordered from. I would also be interested in any load info you have that may be worth trying in my EAA witness.

Check w/Chris (sponser)...he can get the 200g and 230g hardcast directly from Double Tap.