Thread: Anal Glucoma

Default Anal Glucoma

So........ How many of you have it. You know............. You can't see your @$$ going to work on friday because your going fishing
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Default Every frickin day!!

As I drive in to work in the mornings, I think, man this is just to nice of a day to be sitting behind a desk shuffling papers. I still end up at work shuffling papers, but my mind is out on some river relaxing and waiting for the big one! Fish on!!

Mine kinda healed up a little yesterday. Got 30 days of free leave appproved and then start terminal leave right after that sorry guys, but I got 60 days of free leave in the middle of prime salmon season! And yes I may be rubbing it in a little
    Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"

Gotta love 4-10's! 3 full days o' fishin'! Well maybe 3, I will have to hit the lake if its really sunny around Finger Lake!

Yeah I just got approved for 4/10's for the summer!!! This Friday is the first one. Cheeehewww

Talking when I retired

ALL the symptoms magically disappeared.
    I'm CURED - PTL.
    Gary

Default Rectal optosis

I have suffered this condition for most of my life. It is chronic but seems to flare every year around the second week of June. I have also noticed flare ups during September around the opener of hunting season. If you’re still not sure if you have this condition the symptoms are as follows:

Strong urge to claim your spot a top the food chain.

Twice daily visits to the local sporting good store

Checking and rechecking tackle box (This will require additional trips to the sporting good store)

Deep rooted desire to stand hip deep in freezing water. (Chest waders optional)

Strong jerk of dominate arm (Similar to hook set)

Lose of hair on one or both arms (Checking knife sharpness after hours of honing)

Permanent attachment of polarized sunglasses

Coughing in the bosses presence and stating that you don’t fell quite right (Primer for sick call)

Car tends to pull in whatever direction the river is at the time.

Whistling the theme song from the Mayberry PFD

While scientist and leading doctors are working for a cure, to date their efforts have been futile. There is hope as a new foundation has been formed SMFTCORO or sportsman for the cure of rectal optosis, has taken up our cause. All we are lacking is a big Hollywood name and a cure might be found. Bono of U2, Angilina Jolie and Cameron Diaz have been contacted but have not retured our call.

To ease symptoms, apply lots of water, hydrate with a mixture of water, barley, and hops. Where your polarized glasses and take as much time off as necessary to make symptoms subside. Remember this condition is VERY contagious so do not expose the uninfected by showing up at work or anywhere near the sierra club headquarters.

We might be able to get Larry Csonka to take up our cause. I'm pretty sure he suffers from the same alement, although he is retired so his symptoms may not be as severe.

Good stuff guys. I was hoping to get a laugh out of this one and I am. I have got lots and lots of time off this year. then again I usually do for some reason Life is to short and Im gonna fish hard untill they feed me back to the fishes. Great stuff again thanks for playing along
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Hey Raptor,

I'm taking leave from July 10 through the end of August. Well, not really, but it's kinda like leave.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·..¸¸ ><((((º>`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Right on phish, get out there and rip some lips!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_1 View Post
    Mine kinda healed up a little yesterday. Got 30 days of free leave appproved and then start terminal leave right after that sorry guys, but I got 60 days of free leave in the middle of prime salmon season! And yes I may be rubbing it in a little
    Mine starts on 14 June but only 30 total then off to the Box again.

Well catch while you can and stay safe over there brother, duck when that klaxon goes off! I'm leaving active duty and taking a full time gig in the reserves.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    So........ How many of you have it. You know............. You can't see your @$$ going to work on friday because your going fishing

Reminds me of the time I actually called work and said "I have an eye desease and can't SEE coming to work today". You know as a joke, basically admitting I'm skipping work to go fishing. (It was slow and people were just standing around anyway)

But OF COURSE my idiot co-wokers screwed it up and told my boss I had got something in my eye which of course worried him. That in turn made me explain the whole joke again this time to my boss and I gotta say, it wasn't as cute the second time around.... I'm just really glad we get along so well!
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"

Default I've always liked working

for a boss that you could say, "I'm gonna be "sick" tomorrow. Are we good or do you want me to call in the morning?"
    Worked for some that you just waited until the am to call in.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    for a boss that you could say, "I'm gonna be "sick" tomorrow. Are we good or do you want me to call in the morning?"
    Worked for some that you just waited until the am to call in.
    Gary
    haha roger that!
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"

Default Fishin pox

Every Wednesday I either get fishin pox, Huntin virus, or just the whinie flu............Got love mid week.
    fshrman

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Anal Glucoma So........ How many of you have it.
    I don't have it, but I watched a movie on PPV staring a woman whose stage name was "Anal Glucoma" while my wife was out of town last week.

Cool I'll bet

Quote Originally Posted by MarineHawk View Post
    I don't have it, but I watched a movie on PPV staring a woman whose stage name was "Anal Glucoma" while my wife was out of town last week.
    the fish were missing, but the smell (if present) would have been the same.
    Gary

heres a shirt for you guys.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Semper Fi!