Thread: Stolen!!!!

Default Stolen!!!!

During the night of 6-5/6-6 while I was siting in my stand at my bait station my 2004 f-150 xlt was broken into at the parking lot at the second turn off at the Chena flood control project (the parking lot on the east side of the dike) and property stolen. The drivers side window was smashed out and these items removed from my truck:

2005 BowTec TomKat R.H. compound bow serial #t10494365
    with black aluminum arrows in the quiver with orange and yellow fletching, 2 arrows have broad heads and 2 have judo points.

Bushnell yardage pro laser range finder.

Roadside emergency kit with jumper cables,tire plug kit, etc.

Green canvas satchel type backpack with dog training gear, retriever trainer (dummy launcher), 9 shot starter pistol, 4 canvas dummies, and 2 or 3 bags of 22 blanks.

I am willing to pay a $500 reward for information that leads to a conviction.
    Any one who has info. can call me at 240-4970 or the state troopers at 451-5100 case number 10-49282
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Bark,bark,bark,sniff,sniff,bark,and bark" - Lynchs Blue Roan Lynch E.C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by lynch View Post
    I am willing to pay a $500 reward for information that leads to a conviction.
    Any one who has info. can call me at 240-4970 or the state troopers at 451-5100 case number 10-49282
    I'll kick in $100.00 if the scumbag or scumbags are apprehended in a bodybag.......God but I do loath thieves.

Makes me sick to my stomach reading this. Sorry to hear this happened and I'll keep my eyes & ears out. If I find some info, no reward necessary.

keep a eye out on all the classifed sites craiglist; eielson for sale; alaskalist;907bigboytoys you know that that scumbag is going to try to sell your bow

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

will keep my ears open lynch... Hope you get your stuff back i really hate hearing these things ...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Alaska hasn't been what it used to be for a -long- time now. Even breaking down on the side of the road for a few hours can potentially turn into either a burgled or burned vehicle. Parking at road-side rest areas, hiking trails, etc., etc., is now often more of a risk than I'll calmly entertain without such thoughts.

I don't get out much, but I scan sporting goods sale ads now and again. If I see anything that looks similar to your description, I'll PM or post.

Unhappy

That kills me, Lynch. And if you've read my thread over on the Hunting Forum you understand that I'm dying a slow death as is.

As not to torture yourself too much just replace the stuff and move on. I'm in that process. That way I don't have to hope for the best in someone where there is no hope.

Sorry if I can't help build you back up. I'm losing faith and it's gonna change the way I deal with people in the future I'm sure.

Sorry for your loss. At least you don't have yourself to blame! LOL

Taylor

Default no one to trust!!!

This is unfortunate and shows the changing times we live in. I would like to find that person or ppl and show them what respect is and that they are not entitled to other people's stuff. Not to get to political, but when you have a Govt that teaches people they are entitled to the hard earned money that someone else earned this is what your going to get time and again. It has made me rather bitter and very untrusting towards my fellow neighbors and I hate to feel that way. Sorry about your loss and If I see or hear anything, there is no reward needed. Good luck on recovering your gear.

Lynch, you don't know me from Adam but being the cop that I am I hate to hear about this kind of stuff. Being the Bow hunter that I am it reallypissesme off to hear about it.
    I'll keep an eye out and wish you the best of luck in getting it back. I do have to agree though that you need to replace it.
    Diamond Marquis