Thread: wife got hers

Default wife got hers

So I decided to take the wife out to get her first big game animal. I have decided to be picky this year and wait for a hog of a bear or any size cinnamon. She just wanted a legal bear, so off we went. As we were getting to the stand a blackie was on the hill overlooking the creek my bait was on. So my friend dropped us off and wished us good luck. I had high hopes that that bear would soon come in. Not the case. We waited 2 hours and low and behold a bear comes in. A freaking cinnamon. Not a monster but a cinnamon none the less. I have been waiting a long time to get an opportunity to get one and the first bear my wife sees on the stand is it. Go figure. So she took it, and had a great time. I am more happy to see her take it than if I took it my self. Oh one more thing.... the friend who dropped me off also took his wife and she got her first bear. All in all a good weekend to be in the woods.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations!!!
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Default nice

congrats that a good lookin bear

congrats on the bear

Nice bear! Especially for a first one, love the color.

What a thrill to see your wife take a beautiful cinnamon! I bet you're jealous as all get out. You're a lucky husband!
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Way to go bro... give the wife a hug for me... and tell her great job!.. glad you guys were able to go together...its about time!!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

she said thank you all

Nice looking bear!

Congrats to your wife. Sure wish someone would tell me where the bears are here in North Pole/Fairbanks. One hit on our stand this year when usually my husband has multiple bears and can't keep the barrel stocked. Guess my first year bear hunting isn't going to look good.