Thread: Passin Thru TV and Baitem 907 Update

Default Passin Thru TV and Baitem 907 Update

Bob and I are back from hosting Paul Morris the president of Starrflight (FOB) and Chris Woodley from Arizona filiming for Just Passin Through T.V. (Sportsman Channel).

It wasn't easy with bad weather, wild fires and whatever else mother nature could throw at us....but Paul and Chris both took great bears, Chris' at 6'8" and Paul's 6'3". They got at least 12 hours of "B" roll footage...and for anyone of you who has seen the videos at our seminars or has seen the other t.v. shows we have hosted this "B" roll footage includes a lot of up close encounters with bears crawling the blinds with us...pouncing on bow cases (for a commercial)...bears eating FOB's out of the blind...and all kinds of other crazy footage...including crazy Bob huffing a 6' plus bear up a tree to get him out of the trail! Very cool stuff....

Bob and I are headed back to camp for a few more days to hunt for ourselves and film some more for the show...hopefully get a couple more kills in HD for Paul. Paul was very impressed with the products we used from Jess at Baitem 907 and filmed several segments featuring the products.

Here are a couple of photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (118.2 KB, 152 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (77.9 KB, 124 views)

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

way cool Patton... I heard you dropped two last week..how was the TEMP on your side of the hill

hope ya's didn't get burned out any like some of the other guys out there by you..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks for the update Peyton I can't thank you enough for getting our name out there. Nothing beats seeing a bear taken over our lures. Okay, maybe a kid taggin' his/her first bear trumps it.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Im stoked that they got bears cool! Be good hosts and make sure you kill smaller ones, maybe a 6' 7" and a 6' 2"

Good bears for sure! Let see some of that 'B' footage....

Very nice! I am joining the FOB movement. When will show air and what station? Seen you guys on the Crush. Pretty cool. I heard about it here, finally saw it a few weeks back or so. Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
    Good bears for sure! Let see some of that 'B' footage....
    Wouldn't that be some awesome footage for the website. Can't wait to hear all the testimony from everyone.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Thumbs up

FOBsterbation, I tell you...

I feel for those who have never seen a FOB pop and drop.

Taylor

-[]--------->

Bob and I just got back early am this morning....saw tons of bears in a few days but didn't see anything big enough to shoot...got some great footage though.

We did have a huge...and I'm talking 6'3" ish sow come in a couple of times with 4 baby cubs...made for some great filming. Tons o 5-5.5" footers....just nothing 6'5" or bigger to shoot at.

Not sure when the shows will air but I will keep folks posted. Paul is supposed to hook us up with his B roll footage too...lots of cool stuff there.

Thanks Peyton, Bob and Roger for a hunt of a lifetime!

Here is a link to "B" footage. I kept the kill shot for the show but does show some fun bear action. I am working on a Baitem907 You Tube video. Man that stuff works!! For sure you will some baitem907 in the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5MS4nOIR0 (I am NOT the editor so the footage and quality is not like it will be for the show)

[utube]ox5MS4nOIR0[/utube] Can not get it to embed??
    Last edited by Snyd; 07-13-2010 at 22:24.