Thread: Screaming Eagle Archery

Default Screaming Eagle Archery

Normaly I dont do this, But I feel I should put a plug in for Sceaming Eagle in Wasila. Great shop and without a dought the best customer service I have seen in a long time.

It seems that every time I went by, they were closed...my bad timing...until recently. I have been in a few times for small items and they have a nice selection of gear for sale. A bigger variety of new bows. The guy I have talked with has been very helpful and knowledgeable. Nice to see a shop like this Now we have two quality shops in the Valley (Bear Paw too)
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Smile

I couldn't agree more. I bought my bow from Screaming Eagle and they couldn't have been nicer! Great people!

Default very good

First time in the shop i felt like i had been going there for years the guys were great let me shoot all the bows they had. Very very helpful i am now a proud owner of a Destroyer 340 Screaming Eagle is a great shop....
    Bow hunters do it with longer shafts

of coarse Im biased, Wayne is a very good fried of mine, but what you say is true, he is very friendly, knowledgeable, and he and Tony want their customers to have a great experience whether it is their first bow and they are new to archery, or they are a long time archer that knows what they want.

Thanks for the tip! I stopped by their shop this evening and they were great. Took their time helping me(even though it was almost closing time). Will definately shop there again and reccomend them to others.

Yeah I just bought a mathews for my boy there. They took the time to talk with the little guy and really set his bow up for a nice fit. Good helpful guys to talk to. Cant wait to get back home and see him shoot it. Maybe find something different for myself and move into the 21st century.
    Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
    - General George S. Patton