Thread: Seward Adventure charters

Default Seward Adventure charters

We are going out with Seward Adventure Charters on July 19 for a combo. Do any of you know anything about them? good or bad please post of PM me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kgpcr View Post
    We are going out with Seward Adventure Charters on July 19 for a combo. Do any of you know anything about them? good or bad please post of PM me. Thanks!
    I have never heard of them, but that doesn't mean much. I probably only "know" a half dozen of the charter companies over there and I'm sure there are plenty of excellent ones I don't know of. Their website looks very professional and they seem to get some nice fish.

The one thing I've found that can make or break a day is the captain and/or crew you get and that's certainly where asking can be a big bonus. Not all the captains and crew you might get stuck with all day out there are exactly personable. Hopefully someone here will be able to give you some good info.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

I knew the old captain of the boat, but I'm not familiar with the new one. It's a very nice boat and they have nice gear as well.
    Boatless

if i'm thinking of the right boat John will be your captain, he is a great guy and knows how to find the fish. you will have a great time and don't worry about a thing.

Yeah, i used to know the old captian as well. But the company is great no worries

THe Captain is James or JJ for short

Quote Originally Posted by kgpcr View Post
    THe Captain is James or JJ for short
    no James is the owner and JJ was the old captain.
    Boatless

I am pretty sure the owner James or his son willbe running the charters this summer. He is very nice and has been around for a while. You should have a good trip.

His old captain is not longer in Seward.

I found out James will be the captain. Thanks Guys and keep the comments coming if you have been out with him or know anything about his operation. Thanks!!

james owns the boat and his son is the deckhand, but james works in Anchorage and John is his captain during the week. either way both great guys, great boat, and you will have a great time.

Sounds like it should be named Anchorage Adventure Charters. They just come to Seward to fish

Quote Originally Posted by akpolaris View Post
    Sounds like it should be named Anchorage Adventure Charters. They just come to Seward to fish
    I'd have to say if they fish out of Seward they'd be Seward Adventure Charters. I used to fish Seward every single weekend by driving down from Anchorage and I knew the bay and outlying areas very well. Don't quite know what where you actually drive from to get to where you fish has anything to do with it. My boat is in the Homer harbor and I used to live outside the Homer city limits, but I didn't consider my "home port" Kachemak City.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com