Thread: Windshield?

Default Windshield?

I have a jon boat with a side console, and I would like to find a windshield for my console. Where would be the best place to find something like that?
    Thanks,
    Matt

Depends on if it is a custom console or a stock one. You could have one made for it or if it is a factory console you could most likely get one through any jon boat dealer or find one online. I believe that thick clear plastic can be bent and worked with so all you would need is dimensions so that you could have one bent up.

Default Plastic

There is a store along the Old Seward Hwy about 70th west side, used to be called Cadillac Plastics but I'll be darn if I remember it new name. They do lexan or plexiglass custom work.

I've seen guys use snowmachine windshields on boats e.g. 18' G3 and have seen others use framing with 'oh s#%*' bars on the sides making their their own. What type of boat do you have?
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Default Cabelas has some

Not sure how good they are, but they're fairly inexpensive and look easy to mount. I was going to buy one but the console I ended up putting in my boat came with a folding windshield... good luck.
    Chris

Default Windshield

Built this for my boat--sturdy handhold and removable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Image Plastics

On Old Seward as mentioned.

Default Image Plastics

thanks, some time sometimers kicks in LOL
    They do excellent custom work