Thread: Resurrection Pass?

Default Resurrection Pass?

Anyone been out there the past few weeks? We're heading out Saturday, how's it looking?

Default Just Completed

Did Resurrection over Memorial Day weekend starting in Hope. Top of pass had at least three miles of snow, most was hard to stay on top of and had to post hole it the whole way. The rest of the trail was beautiful as always. Lots of bears and birds. Trout Lake had amazing Dolly fishing, while Juneau and Swan were a little slow.

Default 4-6 June Updates

Just got back, made the trip leaving near 5PM on Friday and spent two nights (first at Fox Creek Cabin, Second at Juneau Lake Cabin). There still is some scatterings of snow in the pass, mostly all above 2200 feet and mud between the pockets of snow. No riding on any of this snow but mostly just coming up to your ankle when you head through it. My 11 and 14 year old made the trip with the wife and I. Juneau Lake to the Highway was a short 1 hour 40 min ride this morning. Great trip and great weather, and fantastic job the Forest Service has been doing with the cabins, we stayed at Fox Cabin 2 years ago and big change since then.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AKFishOn View Post
    Just got back, made the trip leaving near 5PM on Friday and spent two nights (first at Fox Creek Cabin, Second at Juneau Lake Cabin).
    We must've been right behind you! We left Saturday noon and came back Monday evening. Didn't go all the way through, just one car. Hiked into Fox the first night, dropped packs and daypacked out to American Creek, then back to that tent site in between Fox and Caribou for the second night, then back out.

Saw a great big lynx about a mile or two on the Hope side of Caribou. Gorgeous, but too far away for a good picture!

I think we're doing Devil's Pass or that other one by it in two weeks.