Thread: Birth of a moose calf video

Default Birth of a moose calf video

Check this out, this is a video I found on the Anchorage Daily News website today of a cow giving birth to her calf:

http://www.adn.com/cgi-bin/apps/vmix...hp?ID=14316024

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

so very cool... i got to watch one hatch off of Mt view road one day across from the modular home place, she only had one then, but it still a site to see in town... just goes to show what a lack of wolf and bear presence can bring to an area... our cities have become calving grounds due to the safety they provide.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Strange things afoot~~LOL!!~~

I just cant help but post that my oldest daughter, who is 16 and in Kotzebue at a job training session witnessed her cousin give birth 5 am this morning to a son.

When the wife asked her what she thought of it all, she said "it was the grossest thing EVER!!" She then declared she will never have kids, "EVER!!!"....~~LOL!!~~
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    Strange things afoot~~LOL!!~~

I just cant help but post that my oldest daughter, who is 16 and in Kotzebue at a job training session witnessed her cousin give birth 5 am this morning to a son.

When the wife asked her what she thought of it all, she said "it was the grossest thing EVER!!" She then declared she will never have kids, "EVER!!!"....~~LOL!!~~
    LOL every kid should be forced to watch it once as they reach that age... espessally the ones that scream bloody murder.... might make them think twice before they are ready...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Way Cool!

If a guy watched too many of those he might have a hard time hunting them later - cute little boogers!
    We have a flock of maybe 300 local Canadian Geese that stay near my job that I get to watch almost daily. A few years ago I noticed they would herd up the chicks into a "nursery" area and leave a few adults to watch them.
    Today there must be about 200 chicks and 6 adults - its fun to watch them try to control the "younsters"!
    Stranger: Looks like you may have a Lot more time to hunt since you just got kicked out da saddle! LOL
    Thats OK though, I really enjoy your posts!