Thread: Windfall Creek 2010

Default Windfall Creek 2010

I seem to remember a thread like this last year, might as well make a new one. Anyone go up for the opener? Im going to try for the 16th.

OOPS... could the mods move this to freshwater please? I need to check where I post stuff.

I think i might try this Wednesday, probably to early but im dying to catch a salmon! ill report back if i see/catch any...
    I Wish i could change my name to Shimano, because i recently started hating Ambassdor Abu_Garcia.

me and some buddies went up Saturday, did a little sockeye fishing, but did fished more for cutthroats. saw a couple of fish roll on the surface but none were caught, I imagine that there more fish should be there on Wednesday, I'll be up there

Went up today. There are fish, and if you work at it you will get your limit. Bring a cooler (seriously, keeping your fish cold makes them taste MUCH better. A cooler bag with a frozen water bottle keeps it nice and chilled).

If you get tired of force-feeding sockeye, the lake is doing really well for cutts and rainbows.
    Attached Images Attached Images